• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

"Some dude told me about the alcohol and how "top quality" it is... Guess giving you a dang headache is part of the side-effects.."
"Man, that must've been some strong ass alcohol because I don't even remember what happened last knight barley even remember drinking." said Rizzuto drinking water.
"Well, as long as it's temporary I guess it doesn't do any real harm," Noah says.
"No real harm speak for yourself my brain feels like it's been through ten rounds strait of just Mike Tyson punching me in the face." said Rizzuto clutching his head in pain. "God damn how much did I drink." said Rizzuto.

Rizzuto looked at dene and sighed he then said, "It was a figure of speech you're not supposed to take it literally if your broke ass was a king, I probably would've jumped a long time ago anyway."
"Yeah yeah, whatever..." Dene said, "So, what're we gon' do?" he asked Soma

"What you're gonna do? Is well.. help us repair this city for now... After that, I'll be telling you the next step." he said.

"Ya' sure? I mean..." he paused, "Ahhh- screw it... Let's get this over with.." Dene said as he continues bringing in the concrete as the other survivors repair the restaurant. "By the way... the food was really good.."

"Of course, they are made by our very good chef... Sadly, she's currently in Misty Basin, but she'll visit Fallen Falcon in a couple of days.."

"Ya' sure? I mean..." he paused, "Ahhh- screw it... Let's get this over with.." Dene said as he continues bringing in the concrete as the other survivors repair the restaurant. "By the way... the food was really good.."
"Here let me help you with that Dene" said Rizzuto who was going to use his contraband to telekinetically lift the concrete only to notice one of his guns were gone. Rizzuto turned to look at Dene and said, "Dene do you have my other Glock."

"Here let me help you with that Dene" said Rizzuto who was going to use his contraband to telekinetically lift the concrete only to notice one of his guns were gone. Rizzuto turned to look at Dene and said, "Dene do you have my other Glock."
"Here... it's out of ammo though.." he said, as he patched one of the pillars with rebar.

"That's good to hear," Noah commented as she casually carried various chunks of dirt, cement, and wood destroyed and gathered them in one specific spot with a shovel.
Soma began to rebuild the other destroyed buildings as well.

Noah goes on with her new job, she wanted to finish this before another attack happened.
"No need to be in a rush Noah... No one will attack us anymore.." Soma said, continuing to rebuild them.
'Thank you" said Rizzuto as he started using his contraband to move bunch of cement and rubble from the destroyed buildings.
In about a few hours, they all managed to repair the destroyed rubble...

"Yea it does" said Rizzuto he then turned around and asked Soma, "Anything else you need us to do or is this it."
"For now, this is it. You three should go ahead and meet Sir Efrain, he's at the HQ waiting." Soma said as he squats down.
"Yup, should still be that way for at least 3 more hours. And there's a lot more sleeping pills to keep her like this" George replied while scribbling in his notebook.
The two make their way into the base...

It appeared to be a massive arena, where people usually go to see a sports game and root for their favorite team to win. However, it was the opposite. There was no one outside the arena, only the loud whistle of the cold wind as it blocks the sun from ever reaching the ground.

The two make their way into the base...

It appeared to be a massive arena, where people usually go to see a sports game and root for their favorite team to win. However, it was the opposite. There was no one outside the arena, only the loud whistle of the cold wind as it blocks the sun from ever reaching the ground.
He entered the lab of the base, approaching a man standing at a large computer, hard at work.

"I take it you wrote down the coordinates of that girl before our alliance with Caleb was squashed? As you can probably tell, we can't see where they're marked anymore."

He entered the lab of the base, approaching a man standing at a large computer, hard at work.

"I take it you wrote down the coordinates of that girl before our alliance with Caleb was squashed? As you can probably tell, we can't see where they're marked anymore."
"Not only that, I've also predicted where they will be based off their normal stops." He responds without looking away from the screen.

"Of course, of course." He turns around, leaning on the table. "So when do you plan on retrieving this girl?"
"Sooner rather than later. I'm thinking tomorrow. With the loss of Caleb, we can't keep a close eye on Henosis anymore. I'm hoping we won't need to worry about them. After all, after cutting all ties with Caleb, they'd have also lost information on that girls whereabouts. We will need a replacement however."

Back