• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Codi VS Ozymandias

Ehhh sure I don't mind.

Massive gusts of wind flood the entierty of the area like torrents of violent water as man dressed in exotic and odd clothing steps quietly through the abandon property.

"Dumpy but maybe comfy once I get things going here."

"What me? Im just planning out the structure and foundation for my yet to be kingdom."

He looks up a tad confused by what he is looking out.

"And what brings you here rabbit-person-child-thing?"

Codi is confused and feels slightly insulted.

"I have no idea what this guy is talking about. I wonder if this guy want to fight?" She thought to herself

"Okay first of all, Child? I'm 25 years old! Secound, I'm bored here. Are you up for a fight? Because I am!"

"I mean alright, thats a bit too much just to fight all of the sudden, we didn't even have a drink for Christ's sake but cool lets fight I guess."

"Ha! Yeah! Damn right would we be lucky to find a pint or two in a radioactive wasteland!"

"Alright! Time to show you what Faintree's thief can really do!"

Well whenever she has been murdered by another being her body will regenerate back to the way it was before the fight like nothing happened so I'll go with death

If the thats honestly the case, its better to go with K.O. to actually level out how things go and not reach something inconclusive.

His ability of "Holding an Unbreakable Mental/Spiritual Bond With Each Of His Soldiers In Order to Command Them" does that only work on his soldiers or does it work with anybody?

It only works with his soldiers, and I would prefer to leave the soldiers out of this as it would create a very big disadvantage.

Yeah.. I was just wondering if she would be able to use it against Codi.What about his Intagibility? Would that mean any attack or projectile would just go through him or what?

Yeah but it also says "Users of this ability are capable of creating, manipulate, transform, etc. astral energy. By doing this, one is able to travel to the Astral Plane and interact there, where they can see other spirits, trap spirits in the plane, and potentially even harm the dead themselves." Can he do any of those things or is it just dreams, visions and ETC.

If I didn't specificy what he could do then yes, he can do all of that. Minus dreams and visions.

If Ozymandias can control Codi by manipulation her Astral energy that could be a big advantage for Ozy.

If that's not the case then would she just end up like this?

No she would not end up in a situation like that, he primarily uses his astral energy to matieralize weapons and such, not incapacitate his opponents in such a way like in the video.

Oh well it doesn't really matter I fixed it.

Ozy has Soul Manipulation I don't see any way of Codi resiting against that

Sorry If I'm taking awhile exams and stuff. :/

Also Ozy seems hard to draw! Do you have a reference sheet or anything that would help me?

Its aite, Ozymandias has no inherent reference sheet. Look up Azir and that will give you an idea of his appearance.

I'm sorry but I'm not gonna draw it. His design is too complex for me

Edit: I've looked it up and tried to draw him but I couldn't. I mean I made a picture of him but I've messed it up. :/

Back