• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

cm2 multiplier

jirobo states it makes him 10 times more powerful and given the showings from sasuke kimmimaro sakon etc the curse mark also boost speed

do we specify on every curse mark users profile speed section that with using cm2 they are 10x faster then before? kimmimaro and sasuke being higher since they have a stronger version although its unquantifiable

oh yeah i forgot about that, but i only seen a 5x multiplier for the 1st gate being used, when it came for hebi sasuke speed nobody mentioned he has a 10x amp with cm2

I don't think it is mentioned

Besides it's a tad inconsistent given Sasuke jumps from At Least 7-C to 7-A+ with CSM2

Kidkinsey said:
if konoha crush sasuke is high hypersonic shouldnt the cm amp jump him to mhs?
I think it should. Besides it's pretty consistent considering a lot of new era Genin are MHS anyway, and I highly doubt any of them are superior to CM2 Sasuke lol.

> jirobo states it makes him 10 times more powerful and given the showings from sasuke kimmimaro sakon etc the curse mark also boost speed

Is it shown or stated to boost speed by 10 times? Just because a character recieves a multiplier than makes them "10 times more powerful" doesn't necessarily mean their speed scales as well. Check the Multipliers page.

Characters are able to fight the Sound 4 in their base states, and yet also be able to fight them in their Curse Mark states. If they truly were becoming 10 times faster, then they should have outright blitzed their opponents.

What characters are shown to fight them in base?? Not Neji. Choji was boosting himself the whole fight so he doesn't count. Shikamaru doesn't count for sure. Kiba got his ass beat and needed a secret Jutsu and even then he wasn't comparable in speed.

Sound 4 have literally only fought the genin

We see it's boost speed as well, once kimmimaro went cm2 they were no longer able to tag him When sasuke used cm vs zaku he started to uber blitz him

Yeah neji only caught kidomaru off guard because he was still spitting that gold stuff out his mouth

Unrelated to the multiplier but shouldn't we add to the weakness section that Sasuke can't use CSM2 (And CSM1 for that matter) for long periods of time?

If things like kaioken say it I guess it's fair to add, but I thought post ritual CM1 was easy to maintain without any drawbacks, the sound 5 didnt seem to be stressed by it

Not for Sasuke it seems, when he used CSM1 against Naruto to punch him across the valley of the end he felt pain and reverted back to normal, later on while he is fighting Vermillion Naruto (KN0) after he got his matured Sharigan he mentions he didn't need to use the Curse Mark and adding it consumes a lot of Chakra.

plus the whole fight he only uses it in short bursts.

Back