• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Another Overlord matchup that I think is perfect. Whoever draws blood first wins, essentially.

Battle takes place at night on the streets of E-Rantel. Clementine is hunting a group of adventurers, who are also being followed by Stain. The two don't exactly see eye to eye, and engage in combat. Speed is not equal. This is Clementine with her equipment from her fight with Momon.

Clementine - 8 (Wok, Schnee, Anonymous, Xtas, Anton, Iapitus, Apies, Phoenix)

Chizome Akaguro -

Incon -

Clementine Databook
Stain anime

How does Akaguro's Blood Manip and Paralysis works? And how Clementine's Mind Control work too?

At the time the ugly guy has better stamina and LS (if it means something that he can take advantage in battle).

Antoniofer said:
How does Akaguro's Blood Manip and Paralysis works? And how Clementine's Mind Control work too?
Stain has to draw blood, at which point he can paralyse her for a length of time depending on her blood type.

Clementine can activate a mind control spell if she lands a hit with one of her weapons.

Clem has a good number of speed amplifying martial arts she can use.

That last one seems more useful. And maybe neural control could counter the paralisys. Speed and AP should vary much, but is the difference?

She just overworks her neural networks to boost her reaction speed, that wouldn't really help her deal with paralysis.

Clem is baseline Supersonic but can amp herself significantly.

Ok, then I'll wait for more input before voting, although I think Clementine has a minor advantage.

The paralysis is basically a win, as he can just walk over and kill her from there.

I'm pretty sure Clementine takes this.

She never lets her enemies touch her except Ainz ;) and if her enemy wasn't someone like Ainz, then she would've easily killed her enemy. Her speed boost and evasion will really help her out here.

Stain has to cut her before he can paralyse her, mate.

And she can speedboost to dodge projectiles.

The best thing going for Stain is Clem being a psychotic ****** who would purposefully draw out the match to mess with him.

No I know he needs blood. It just seemed like Ant earlier on was saying that her weapon ability was better than his when both force a respective win. How good is reactions amping?

Also just realized there's a Warhammer character who probably turns out tier 8 who's like stain on steroids lol

Clementine should take this low diff. She is barely slower, has two overall amps, a speed amp and an evasion amp. Dunno if he has one but an AP advantage means nothing since she has a move specifically for blocking higher AP and if she lands a blow on Stain, she just uses the spell in the stiletto, screwing him over.

Clem fra makes sense to me.

Probably rigged lmao

Just kidding, this is pretty decisive since Chizome needs to hit her once and she's paralyzed. Clementine's not letting that happen with her speed boost and evasion.

My second best Waifu FRA, but it's certianly not an easy win. Normally I'd give a match like this an inconclusive considering it's just a who strikes first, but Clem's speed amps really tip things in her favor.

Is that a challenge? ovo

The characters can't both be popular (get that bias outta here) and the winner needs to clearly win in a decisive manner. A lot more difficult than at first glance considering the prep required.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Yeah. Alternatively, we just do a thunder McQueen match lol
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back