• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claymore Resistances

Chapter 80, page 12 we see Clare explaining how claymore's are able to dispel poisons and toxins (alcohol) from their body whenever they feel like it, even having precise control over how much they allow in the first place if they happen to let it in (like if they feel like getting drunk.)

Every Claymore should get Resistance to Poisons and Toxins as well as Body Control (able to not just control but eliminate the stuff that is already in their bloodstream.)

Agree as well and should be enough for it to be applied.

Surprised someone remember Claymore.

Sounds dope!! Thank you all for the activity.
Agree as well and should be enough for it to be applied.

Surprised someone remember Claymore.
Yeah I actually just got done reading it, really enjoyed it. (y)
Fairly straightforward. This is fine.
Got a question cause this my first CRT, how exactly does applying these changes work? Can I go ahead and do it myself or does someone else have to (like moderator or something) ?

Once there's enough staff approval (for something this simple, a couple will do which is what you've got) you can go ahead with the changes once a staff member says it's okay.

So you can add it in now. Remember to add in appropriate categories when adding in abilities.

Ah, and don't forget to link this thread in the summary box.
By that do you mean the summary box on the verse? I thought it would be in the "power of the verse" section but not sure. My bad if the question is stupid I wanna make sure I do this right...

No, when you are editing the file, there is a small summary box right next to the save changes buttons. Just link this so people know these changes were accepted

Back