• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic isekai hero adventure but its randomized

You're reincarnated into another world and you gotta slay the demon lord. You, your party and your enemy as well as the demon lord are randomized.
Do note, only characters are allowed, no weapons or explanation pages or verse pages. Re-roll if you have the wrong type of page.

This is you:
You - the hero

This are your party members:
Your palladin
Your mage
Your healer
Your berserker

This are the demon lord's lackeys:
The newbie general that is cocky
The middle lackey that is goofy
The top one that is extra loyal

This is the final guard:
The final guard

And the demon king himself
Demon king the 12331384973th

How far can you go?

Here's my take:

This is me - Nundu

My palladin - Baskin shark
My mage - Bass
My healer - Broly
My berserker - Unidentified Tyrant series

My party is set and we are ready to go.

Our first opponent is the cocky newbie, her name is... Víðarr Shoes Woman
The fight ends pretty quickly thanks to our mage and we move out to the next opponent.

Next is the goofy general - Robilar, who, despite his scary sword, is beaten rather fast.

The extra loyal Desiccator gets mauled by me without much effort and thus we move on.

Me and the party enter the castle, beating up the evil guards but then we run into the monstrous Toxie Doxie who, despite being a menace, gets taken out with a good ol blast of energy.

Finally, we enter the final room where the demon king resides, the most cliche character right after the hero. He stands in front of us menacingly and is revealed to be Masher. His colossal body sets a shadow upon us as we...instantly decimate him with an energy hit from bass.
Yeah bass alone could've dealt with the whole challenge, but still, we set out to save the world and we succeeded.
The end.

Tbh i held my breath in for a moment when i saw a kirby page pop up but it turned out to be the anime page so its alright. Yalls turn.

This looks interesting. Let’s see how I fare.

This is me- Garuda Aiacos

The paladin- Kakegae Yuzuriha
The mage- Ryo Shimazaki
The healer- Superman (DCAU)
The berserker- Makima

The cocky newbie- Novakid The party should be able to take him out without too much trouble
The goofy general- Ahmanet Has a few more threatening things but I still think we should be fine
The extra loyal- Takahisa Kandori Alright pretty sure we all die horribly here. I don’t think anyone has anyway to deal with Persona/SMT in this party.

The final guard- Victor Zaitsev If we were by some miracle able to make it past Kandori, Victor is a breeze.

The Demon King- John Constantine (Lego DC) Same as Victor. If we were able to get past Kandori we would be in the clear.

Me- Uxie

The Palladin - Flat Escardos
Mage - GOREFIELD OMG!! JON… 😬😳
The Healer - Dagon
The Berserker - Ghatanothoa

You know, got my self a somewhat decent team
Now for the evil guys

The noob general - Juliet Sun
The goofy lackey - twisted freddy
The big general - King Ramses

And the final guard - The batter

And the man himself is….
Hypnos (Saint Seiya)

Can’t write right now, but I will get to that later.
Round 1: Juliet gets screwed quick. She could probably kill Gorefield, but she just gets madness haxed before she can do anything.
Round 2: Freddy loses to everyone on my team (probably)
Round 3: Despite being more haxed then the other 2 general, he still dies quick.

The final guard: The batter craps all over Dagon and Gorefield easy, but still gets beaten, by me, myself.

And the man himself: Yeah, I stomp him, he stomps everybody else though (until the great old ones get that high 1-B mind hax)

So basically what Arceus said

Last edited:
Me - Scp-689 hope i can not kill my party

The paladin - Marchutan
The mage - Pandora (re:zero)
The healer - Rashid
The berserker - Marilyn sue dae jie

Marchutan and pandora are great the other two not so much

Cocky general - Geogreymon since he's a digimon i thought we'd be screwed but since it looks like a outdated profile he's easily beaten by marchutan
Goofy general - Gaius easily beaten by marilyn
Loyal general - Zhi (dead rising) easily beaten by me or rashid

The final guard - Punisher (marvel cinematic universe) beaten by me and rashid

The Demon King - Len (tsukihime) not a nasuverse character that can stand up to all of us
We clear everything

Back