• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Doctor Strange vs Full Power Gilgamesh

6038808-1533158-dr strange 027 02

vs.

96fc657f23e3a0a94d7e665ca2f17b8e

Rules:

1. This is Doctor Strange at his strongest from Marvel Comics without any injuries; whereas this is Gilgamesh at his strongest from Nasuverse without any injuries.

2. Doctor Strange in prime, is Classic, wears Sling Ring, Ring of Full Power, Gauntlet of Strange, Magic Amulet, Ring of the Ancient One, Sash, Cloak of Levitation, Eye of Zartra, Eye of Agamotto & Orb of Agamotto, has Rotunda of Gateways, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, Yggdrasil Power, Hands of the Dead, Atlantean Dreamwave, Book of Demonicus, Book of Eibon, Wand of Watoomb, Book of the Vishanti, Wooden Staff, Brazier of Bom'Galiath, Tome of Oshtur, Scrolls of Watoomb, Crystal of Kadavus, Cauldron of the Cosmos, Oculus Oroboros, Gaea Shard, Hand of the Vishanti, Jewel of Transhypnosis, Kartkuthi, Iris of the All-Seeing Oracle, Oracle of Agamotto, Orb of Snnnr, Scroll of Eternity, Sword of the Ultimate Shadow, Star of Capistan, Purple Gem, Staff of Dravid, Talisman of Abraxas, Wands of Satannish, Diary of Kenneth Ward, Two Gems That Are One, Two Mirrors, First Tarot Deck, Book of the Darkhold, Dragonfang, Soul Gem, Time Gem, Mind Gem, Scalpel of Strange & Mystic Ruby Crystals, and drank Zom, Serum of the Seraphim & Otkid's Elixir.

3. Gilgamesh in prime, activates Bab-ilu: Key of the King's Law, Melammu Dingir: King's Signal Cannon, Gate of Babylon: The King's Treasure & Sha Naqba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star, dons Genesis Mythology Mystic Code, absorbs Mana & Od to limit, goes Full Power, and becomes Bloated & Corrupted.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

6889861-djedz

Anywhere in Nasuverse, so let the death battle between the Sorcerer Supreme and King of Heroes begin!

Sorcerer Supreme: 0

King of Heroes: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Even if you do that Gilgamesh can't even affect an omnipresent entity due to his range.

Schnee One said:
No idea, it should be better but it sure as hell cant hit an omnipresent
Edit: Strange is no longer merged with Death, Eternity, and Arioch. Therefore he no longer has omnipresent. Is this better now? I also unequalized the speed since they are both Massively FTL+.

I don't think he's 2-A when not merged with the abstracts

No he's only 4B in that state

Strange one shots if they're both 2A since he's infinitely above baseline

In that shot, he says himself none of his talismans can stand up to the power gem though. He just isn't hit.

Schnee One said:
How do you start an omnipresent across an entire universe at close range? lol.
I mean, he is within Gil's range is my point. Him being omnipresent shouldn't stop Gil from effecting him, especially since Gil isn't gonna be going for striking strength or anything like that

Gil is planetary range

Strange, is Omnipresent, or at least he was before the OP adjusted it.

Also.....Yes. Not having the range to attack the entire body of an omnipresent means you're affecting an infintismally small part of them.

That is legit saying that you can punch an omnipresent because they're everywhere and no where.

Why would that be? If Gil is gonna he using conceptual armaments, then I don't see why him hitting one part of him would not effect his whole being. This is of course assuming we aren't talking about a being or large size that encompasses a higher dimension then what we are working on

If I had non-physical interaction, I very well might have been able to punch an omnipresent being. Not saying it would do much, but it certainly would be punched if nothing else

I mean, it's still an attack of that type of potency. If I take some planet shattering force to some tiny patch of skin on my hand I am still very dead.

@Wok

Both are 2A here, or at least that's the intention of the OP who doesn't seem to understand this.

@Iap He's not hitting anything though, sure, he can hit him and destroy a large portion of him, but unless he nukes the timeline, something will always be left

Check Rimuru vs Arceus for a better explanation of this, then again, I might make a thread for it.

Unless he attacks conceptually or with hax meant to incapacitate instead of kill. Strange will not be dead, just not able to fight. His range also needs to be overhauled anyway, since I'm pretty sure he threatened the moon cell or so I have been told

I don't know why Gil would act before Strange sends him into a illusion or breaks his mind or banishes him away or just one shots him through sheer AP, since Prime Strange channels the power of 2-A marvel guys.

Since when does Phantasm Punishment negates regen?

What's so special about Azrael? It's just a big ass sword. His ability to induce death by chance or enforce concept of death are not something that Gil can use.

Nvm that.

Gil can only use Azrael ability that brings death which has low probability of happening.

At The Boundary A
The sword of this individual who continues to walk within the boundary of the Valley, is said to add an instant death effect to every attack.

Although the probability is low, it presents a danger of dying instantly, no matter how formidable the enemy might be.

Those in the Valley are familiar with Death and are one with it, acquiring a resistance to instant death and fear.

When taking the form of a Servant, the rank is lowered to A since he is leaving the boundary by himself.

Instant death immunity, charm immunity and the addition of instant death effect to normal attacks
Edit: a bit unsure actually since the skill seems to note that this death hax is due to Hassan being at the boundary of the Valley.

Long answer : Azrael is not Hassan Blade it is because Hassan wield it the sword have ID effect, if Gil use it it should be just a regular blade

Back