• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of clans revisions (ups and downs)

Part 1: God tiers

First off i'd like to present everyone with a dilemma
In this thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/clash-of-clans-clash-royale-revisions-part-2.120160/
i got the stats used in CoC accepted as partially usable for scaling, an example being scaling someone above another and/or one character one-shotting another.
This causes a problem.
Due to the massive scaling chain
lvl 1 Giant < lvl 1 Wizard < lvl 1 Golem < lvl 1 Grand Warden < lvl 1 Archer Queen < Max lvl Giant = Barbarian King lvl 1 < Barbarian King lvl 8 =< lvl 1 Valkyrie < lvl 1 Dragon < Max lvl Golem < lvl 1 Golem (death damage) < max lvl Wizard = lvl 46 Archer Queen =< max lvl Valkyrie < lvl 46 Barbarian King < lvl 1 PEKKA =< Max lvl Dragon < Max lvl Grand Warden < Max lvl Archer Queen < Max lvl Barbarian King < Max lvl Golem (death damage) < lvl 1 E-dragon < Max lvl PEKKA =< Max lvl E-dragon < Max lvl Super PEKKA

i upgraded some of the top tiers to 8-A. However then i learned that if a feat isn't close to a rating it cannot be used to upscale a character into a different tier.
In this case the feat is a character casually tanking a 37 ton feat with no damage. This causes a problem.

You see we have a more simple scaling chain for the characters.
37 tons of TNT >(completely ignored by the character) lvl 1 Giant > lvl 2 Giant > Lvl 3 Giant >>> lvl 6 Giant
This in turn creates another one
lvl 3 Giant >(one shot) lvl 1 P.E.K.K.A
lvl 6 Giant >(one shot) max lvl P.E.K.K.A

So essentially those who can one shot a giant of any level can one shot someone who was unaffected by a 37 ton feat.

Thus the dilemma
-Keep the 8-A ratings for those who can one-shot
-Delete the 8-A ratings and instead have them scale so high into 8-B its ridiculous (we're talking like 99 tons ridiculous)

This is something that i couldn't decide and thus i want to bring it to your attention.

Part 2: resistances

Every character in CoC deserves a resistance to Heat manipulation and extreme cold

-extreme cold
every character can survive the freeze spell which freezes everything around it

the characters don't get frostbite or anything despite a casual freeze spell being capable of this

it is up for interpretation whether or not he froze the air in that scene or it is toon force

In the case that it is air freezing the characters get resistance to extreme cold

in the case that it is toon force the characters get resistance to freezing and the wizard gets toon force.

-Heat manipulation
Characters can constantly survive extremely heated situations for prolonged periods of time such as
*temporarily surviving the, ever increasing in heat, beam of the inferno dragon

*temporarily surviving the beams of the inferno tower which is described as "Set the Inferno Tower's Dark Elixir fueled flame to build up unbelievable damage to single targets, or to constantly roast multiple targets at once."

In addition these characters constantly survive lightning bolts which are 20k Celsius.

these beams are fueled by dark elixir and lava so resistance to heat and maybe even magma manipulation could work.

That is all

Bruh i literally gave you guys two dilemmas that i cannot answer (extreme colds vs toon force and freezing) (8-A vs 8-B) and all i get is a "seems fine". Like what the heck am i supposed to do here??

smiles

Yes it was on purpose on my end lol

Regardless I think extreme cold and 8-B seem fine lol

Well this is a lot to take in, The scaling chain is confusing at times but knowing your judgement I agree with most that you have said I agree with Heat Manip scan, so keep the 8-A ratings for those who can one-shot and let's make a Note on main Clash of clans page and add the simple scaling chain so users can easily understand.

I think "At least 8-B, likely higher" would be better for the scaling, it's kind of forbidden to scale when a feat is so far from the next tier, no matter the amount of scaling
It's a rule i dislike but whatever, I'll roll with scaling troops so high into 8-B they'll be basically like omniman but worse when it comes to versus threads

There are many troops such as Golem, Archer Queen and King who can survive Poison Bomb of Town Hall 14
Troops to have Resistance to Poision Manipulation

This makes sense since Builder base troops can also survie Lava Launchers Area Of Attack and they should get resistance to Magma Manipulation.

Also is there a way to calc Eagle Artillery Radius for it's explosion using small archers for pixel calc ?

I agree with magma resistance

I'm a bit sus on poison resistance since it still deals damage to them and it all depends on whether or not you have the hp to survive it's effects which only last a certain amount of time.

Explosion seems weaker than anything we already have and only someone tanky can take it to the face without dying instantly

I agree with magma resistance

I'm a bit sus on poison resistance since it still deals damage to them and it all depends on whether or not you have the hp to survive it's effects which only last a certain amount of time.

Explosion seems weaker than anything we already have and only someone tanky can take it to the face without dying instantly
Explosion is actually kinda big.
  • Blast Radius
SVR3Lfn.png

Archer Height for Reference
yDOPHEp.png

I don't know whether I'm fully correct on this or not but Eagle Artillery drops 3 artilleries in Total.
89I2Eqb.png

As soon as you hear the sound of First one this Explosion occurs above, Followed up by 2 more massive explosions so Tanky Heroes and Troops who can survive this their Durability should be = This Explosion Result x 3.

By the way new Update will drop next week and new defense Rocket Artillery deals damage with massive rockets at 9:44
I don't know if this would give decent results or not

Last edited:
the already discussed revisions have been applied. I think i will make another CRT in the future
On another note, @DemonicDude could you make a Hog rider page?

Future - Sight for Wizard ?

He is describing what will happen in the new Capital Peak Mode, What troops are there He's telling us about all these things which are located somewhere in the sky so he's explaining the function of a place he's never even been to.

Last edited:
Abilities Addition:
  • Dragons to have Longevity on their profile, Since they can live up to 800 years 1:30
  • Archers to have Expert marksmanship for snipping Wallbrakers hat with precision 2:00
  • Wizard to get BFR 8:37 and Resistance to Fire 6:30
  • Wizard to get Acrobatics 1:55, Plus easily counter fire with one hand
  • Wizard Optional Equipment with 1- Truth Spell 2- Cheating Spell 10:35 3- Translation Spell 1:17 with Enhanced Senses 4- Silence Spell

Last edited:
Abilities Addition:
  • Dragons to have Longevity on their profile, Since they can live up to 800 years 1:30
  • Archers to have Expert marksmanship for snipping Wallbrakers hat with precision 2:00
  • Wizard to get BFR 8:37 and Resistance to Fire 6:30
  • Wizard to get Acrobatics 1:55, Plus easily counter fire with one hand
  • Wizard Optional Equipment with 1- Truth Spell 2- Cheating Spell 10:35 3- Translation Spell 1:17 with Enhanced Senses 4- Silence Spell
These look fine

Back