• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of Clans/Clash Royale Revisions Part 2

So my last thread covered the topic of multiple inconsistencies, outliers, a speed feat from Valkyrie and more. 5-C was nuked too.
here's the thread

However there are more things pointed out that would actually lead to the buffs of multiple troops.

In this thread will cover a few things related to multiple calcs and scaling.

But first i wanted to go over something.

THE CONSISTENCY OF CLASH OF CLANS IN-GAME STATS.

Now for obvious reasons game stats are almost never accepted as genuine in most verses, however i wanted to make something clear.
Before i do, i WILL NOT be trying to get accurate numbers or multipliers out of this. This is purely for >=< purposes.

Let's look at a few examples of what i am talking about. Unlike some games like, for example, pokemon, where if we were to use stats as scaling we would have 2-B magicarp, COC is very consistent with it's statistics and it's increases.
An example would be Barbarians and Valkyries. In game the damage dealt by a lvl 1 Barbarian is 8 while a lvl 1 Valkyrie deals 169.21. Our current stats for Valkyries is high 8-C (which i will talk about later) and for Barbarians it is above 9-A. Now, of course, the difference between 9-A and high 8-C is more massive than a measly 21x, but i am pretty sure that it conveys quite clearly that Valkyries are VASTLY superior to Barbarians. In fact they one-shot them like 4x over.
Now Pekkas have always been shown as a tanky and extremely destructive troop, superior to most and if we look at the stats, a max level Valkyrie deals 374 damage...but a lvl 1 Pekka deals 430. A lvl 9 Valkyrie is notably superior to a lvl 1 Valkyrie, aka the one that did the feat currently used, and a lvl 1 Pekka is superior to a lvl 9 Valkyrie and thus seriously stronger than a lvl 1 Valkyrie. Seems pretty consistent.

What about speed? Both in CR and COC troops constantly clash with each other, there are no blitzes or anything, they all fight on around the same speed, some are just capable of running faster than the others (not by huge extents). Combat speed is more important. Most characters attack in the same consistency as each other, example being Valkyrie and PEKKA who both have a 1.8 second attack cycle, the wizard fires fireballs which have been consistenly shown to move rather fast, often faster than some troops reaction (like here) and he has a 1.5 second attack cycle. Many smaller troops attack even faster such as Barbarians, Archers and Goblins, all with a 1s attack cycle.
Considering in the game the characters consistently fight each other without getting blitzed into oblivion (and they all already scale > supersonic) it wouldn't be an outlier to scale them to each other.

NOW WHAT WAS ALL OF THIS FOR?
Here is why

I believe that, despite multipliers definitely not being available here as this would overinflate the statistics, i believe they are still good for scaling.
So let's say, one has better stats than the other, thus that troop should upscale from it via scaling chain.
even if the difference is, let's say, 50x, that wouldn't turn into a multiplier but would turn into character A being > Character B.

Note: please do note that unlike speed or ap in rpg games, these stats directly affect the movement and attack speed as well as damage of the character, thus using not the numbers, but rather stat superiority in this case would be consistent as many of the characters are indeed portrayed accurately.
SPEED BUFF
NOTE: THIS SECTION IS RESTRICTED UNTIL THE CALC IS EVALUATED
Valkyrie is casually High Hypersonic+ via this calc: Valkyrie dodges lightning
And thus most troops should be upscaled or downscaled from that feat.
If you are not convinced that slower troops scale, here's Pekka decimating a barbarian in close combat, who is capable of reacting to Valkyrie swinging him and in this video reacts to a goblin who one of, if not the fastest troop in the game (all while riding a canonball in slow motion).

Also the attack speed of Electro Dragon and any troop that utilizes lightning should be buffed to the speed of lightning, aka mach 1294.
(Note: to those who didn't see the last thread, electrickery was accepted as average electricity)

AP BUFF

Now there's an accepted calculation that was for some reason forgotten about for The Wizard (a lvl 1 one judging by the clothes) Blowing up a Town hall which is high 8-C+ which is surprisingly consistent with the Vakyrie calculation currently in use. This would buff any high 8-C profile to high 8-C+ and helps out with more scaling.

All at least 9-A likely high 8-C should be changed to high 8-C+
AP SCALING
Now as i mentioned before, i am not planning on gaining AP from in-game stats, but i am planning to use them to scale characters above or below it.

Now the feat this time comes from the wizard we will scale from him.

i'll explain the scaling signs i will use.
is above (not massively above, just scales to some degree above X character)
= is equal
= is nearly equal (slightly below or above)
This will be AP scaling only, HP isn't counted in

lvl 1 Giant < lvl 1 Wizard < lvl 1 Golem < lvl 1 Grand Warden < lvl 1 Archer Queen < Max lvl Giant = Barbarian King lvl 1 < Barbarian King lvl 8 =< lvl 1 Valkyrie < lvl 1 Dragon < Max lvl Golem < lvl 1 Golem (death damage) < max lvl Wizard = lvl 46 Archer Queen =< max lvl Valkyrie < lvl 46 Barbarian King < lvl 1 PEKKA =< Max lvl Dragon < Max lvl Grand Warden < Max lvl Archer Queen < Max lvl Barbarian King < Max lvl Golem (death damage) < lvl 1 E-dragon < Max lvl PEKKA =< Max lvl E-dragon < Max lvl Super PEKKA < Mega Dragon

there also seems to be some sort of mega pekka but i haven't played coc in a while and i need to check wether it is legit or not but it idk where it would be, probably around Mega Dragon level as it seems to nearly one-shot max level heroes which would mean it deals near 10k damage (for reference, Super Pekka deals 1290).

I believe that this colossal chain should be enough for what i say next. I believe that we should get a possible ap rating for those who scale deep into the tier.

I think that with a scaling chain this size and a high 8-C+ feat in our hands we should scale anyone comparable or superior to max lvl Wizard to possibly/likely 8-B

if not then they are just gonna be extremely deep into high 8-C+.

Now note: not all the troop profiles mentioned are made (super pekka and Mega dragon being an example) so it is somewhat of a work in progress.

ABILITY AND PHYSIOLOGY REVISIONS

1. Pekka should have possible inorganic physiology via being most likely being a robot
2. Pekka should have large size type 0
3. Giant should have Paper manipulation removed because it is just him throwing paper
4. maybe remove Giant's BFR because idek if it is enough to be considered BFR and we shouldn't just call it air manipulation or not count it at all
5. Giant has NPI for punching out his shadow which is Toon force at best, should be removed
6. E-dragon should have natural weaponry
7. E-dragon's weather manipulation should be removed as it is just electricity manipulation
8. E-dragon should have large size type 0
9. Wizard should get statistics amplification via rage spell
10. Wizard should get healing via heal spell
11. Idk about Wizard's biological manipulation but he should have transmutation as in the profile they literally show him turning a barbarian into a tree
12. Golem should have large size type 0
13. Golem should have inorganic physiology via being made of rocks
14. Dragon should have large size type 0
15. Dragon should have natural weaponry
16. Barbarian King, Grand Warden and Archer Queen should have large size type 0
17. Barbarians seem to not die even after not eating for a year, though they kinda do as they are now skeletons (vid in question)

Now the next one is a big one. You see, all troops are made of elixir/dark elixir.
here is evidence: troops die and turn into elixir and you use elixir to summon them
Troops also turn into elixir whenever you kill them here
Troops sometimes leave either normal or black gravestones which, when you click, give you elixir (normal or dark).
You also use elixir to create troops in barracks.

This essentially means that Troops don't really work in a traditional biological way and thus i believe they should have immunity to blood manipulation as they lack blood.

Anyways, thank you, i would like your opinions.

Last edited:
I agree with everything besides removing Giant NPI(the feat is clear, Courage has NPI for hitting a shadow(among other things)

Don't know what to call cracking a stone wall with a paper crane other then paper manipulation

And removal of Giant BFR, I dont think blowing air really hard would count as Air Manipulation under any circumstance, that's Breath attack at best, and it did indeed BFR the skeleton balloon, its Battlefield Removal, and I dont think that skelly was coming back

1. Paper manipulation is literally manipulating paper, what he did was throw it too hard because Giants are strong.

2. He BFRd a balloon by blowing air. If i blow air on a balloon and it flies away is that BFR? No, it's just my lungs. I think he just should not have it in general.

I read through the first post, and it seems to make sense to me, and not be very controversial to apply.

1. Paper manipulation is literally manipulating paper, what he did was throw it too hard because Giants are strong.

2. He BFRd a balloon by blowing air. If i blow air on a balloon and it flies away is that BFR? No, it's just my lungs. I think he just should not have it in general.
@DaReaperMan

What do you think?

The ingame stat scaling is consistent enough so it, the scaling chain and the speed scaling seem good.

Agree with the ap upgrade, possibly 8-B for higher scaling and whatever speed the calc will get.

Agree with the ability revision.

Neutral leaning to agree on the Elixir part.

I guess using the stats for scaling is fine, I'm also ok with the AP upgrade so long as the calc is accepted.

yes the calc is accepted and currently waiting for the high hypersonic+ calc evaluation.

For inorganic physiology, the being in question needs to be resistant to poison. But both Pekka and Golem are affected by poison spell.

The paper aeroplane is an origami based projectile so paper manipulation seems okay for Giant.

When an E drag dies, it drops lightning bolts on the area it died, which should come under Weather manipulation.

throwing lightning bolts is just lightning manipulation

you can't put paper manipulation on someone despite that item they used for it not even being part of their arsenal

even then they should still resist blood manipulation

It seems like DontTalk is helping Yar with his calculation blog.

tbh, even if we go from Donttalktd's approach, I am still not quite sure, how accurate would it be to take at least 7 meters as 2 meters

I still don't feel normal

Thinking about it, would Pekka and golem being affected by poison be a feat for the poison or weakness for the former inorganic physiology.

i feel like the poison might just be acid manipulation rather than straight up posion

DontTalk seems to have accepted a result in the speed calculations blog.

I think that what has been accepted can be applied, yes.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

do we add the+ in high 8-C+ or do we just write it as high 8-C without the + and write + in the AP section?

Okay. Thank you. Can you mention that in your blog post please?

Arceus0x: You can probably apply the revisions now.

Back