• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash of Clans General Discussion Thread

Peppersalt43

They/Them
With all the CRTs that went by in this verse, I'm surprised this has never been made. Currently I'm not really sure what to talk about since it has been a few years since I last played this game but I do have some drafts for a few units. Also, why doesn't Royal Champion have a character image in the hero section of the CoC wiki page?

I'll add the Royal Champion image.
A question. Due to the spammable and weak nature of minions, should we scale them to smaller units like goblins and archers? Because if we do, their tier would be 9-A, possibly 8-B

Regarding the builder base troops, should they just be keys of the normal village troops or should they have their separate page?

A question. Due to the spammable and weak nature of minions, should we scale them to smaller units like goblins and archers? Because if we do, their tier would be 9-A, possibly 8-B

Regarding the builder base troops, should they just be keys of the normal village troops or should they have their separate page?
I honestly don't know about builder base troops it's just unnecessary work but if someone wanna create their profile they should go ahead. I don't have any issue with minions being 9-A.

I honestly don't know about builder base troops it's just unnecessary work but if someone wanna create their profile they should go ahead. I don't have any issue with minions being 9-A.
Personally I'd rather just have them be keys. Except Cannon Cart and Baby Dragon since they're actually somewhat unique

Alright, I have made a draft for the minions in my sandbox. Is it safe to add?

Also should we use the in-game description as quotes and make up our own description for their summary? Because using the in-game description as a summary can make it rather hard to describe the builder base troop keys

I remember there was a Clash of clans page for Villager or Townhall or something on this site and the "Range" was not tens of meters it was far higher, Since Royal Champion shield can reach all the way towards the end of the town at 0:30 in the clip below it should be higher too

I remember there was a Clash of clans page for Villager or Townhall or something on this site and the "Range" was not tens of meters it was far higher, Since Royal Champion shield can reach all the way towards the end of the town at 0:30 in the clip below it should be higher too
Huh, I actually based the range on Archer Queen's range but okay, I'll change that and add the image

I guess if their profiles are gonna be made I actually wanted to but thought to myself nobody is gonna use em so I stopped.

Back