• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CoCverse Revision

I have been watching this verse from afar for a long time, and I wonder why in game statistics are used, since it is something specified in the Summary of Game Mechanics:

Game Mechanics refers to the abilities shown in games (usually video games) that are determined by the rules of the game (examples include hit points, levels, statistics, world map crossing in seconds outside of cinematics, etcetera) and are not necessarily indicative of a character's or entity's actual abilities.

So yeah, and levels are not a canon thing within the Clashverse for my knowledge. Even Mini Pekka would aniquilate goblins easily in canon, but a Pekka lvl 6 lost to a Goblins max lvl in game.

And other things, such as the Ice Wizard literally freezing in animations, and in-game just slowing down troops
Or Electro Wizard enhancing Sparky in animations, but in game it's literally her counter, causing her to never be able to charge his attack enough

So, what i propose? Remove the levels keys & stop taking into account things within in game and only the cinematics & mentions for consistency (can be seen it case by case, of course)

Profile verse reference

Last edited:
You are correct, we are not suppose to use those types of game mechanics. Though it seems the profiles use animations for abilities and feats, the keys seem to be using levels but is that all? I'd like to hear from other knowledgeable members on what's being used on the profiles exactly and what isn't.

I have no knowledge on this verse, and while I tend to agree with the op, I share Griffin's perplexion.

You are correct, we are not suppose to use those types of game mechanics. Though it seems the profiles use animations for abilities and feats, the keys seem to be using levels but is that all? I'd like to hear from other knowledgeable members on what's being used on the profiles exactly and what isn't.
I have no knowledge on this verse, and while I tend to agree with the op, I share Griffin's perplexion.
Troops with high-levels exist in the lore:

Troops with high-levels exist in the lore:

Although it is mentioned, there is nothing (that I know of) that mentions that these troops have higher AP, they just have different suits which may be due to the time they have been there. And as the OP says, what is seen in the game should not be considered since it is inconsistent with the animations.

but is that all?
Well, there's calcs based in game such as:

Also, there are other things that don't make sense to me, like most of the characters being 8-C and up, such as the archers. Yes, they literally shoot arrows and they are Small Building - City Block level.
Their justification is:
Comparable to the Miner, who performed this feat
Also the tower can by lying down with a single touch of a sword:

Then other abilities that I don't think they should have, like Homing Attack for this justification
Homing attack and Weapon Mastery (Her arrows always hit their target, even at long distances. very good at aiming)
Yeah, it's bullshit aim, but nothing that gives them Homing Attack. It's not like we give Homing Attack to Bullseye or the like for feats like that. And if they have a real reason that "her arrows always hit their target", they should have their respective justification.

And I could continue with various abilities from the profiles. So I honestly think the verse needs to work harder or nuke it

I'd like to hear from other knowledgeable members on what's being used on the profiles exactly and what isn't.
I share Griffin's perplexion.
I share similar thoughts as Griffon too.
I agree with that, I don't know if you could tag the supporters of the verse, please?

Although it is mentioned, there is nothing (that I know of) that mentions that these troops have higher AP, they just have different suits which may be due to the time they have been there. And as the OP says, what is seen in the game should not be considered since it is inconsistent with the animations.
lol, they literally called the other giant level one, and the high-level troops has accessories like brass knuckles and armor that level 1 troops don't have
Also the tower can by lying down with a single touch of a sword:
You should have read the comments. P.E.K.K.A was hitting the tower before the barbarians hit the tower

Then other abilities that I don't think they should have, like Homing Attack for this justification

Yeah, it's bullshit aim, but nothing that gives them Homing Attack. It's not like we give Homing Attack to Bullseye or the like for feats like that. And if they have a real reason that "her arrows always hit their target", they should have their respective justification.
The abilitie sholb be replaced by Marksmanship
And I could continue with various abilities from the profiles. So I honestly think the verse needs to work harder or nuke it
The last accepted CRT was made in May, so good luck trying to fix the verse. And we don't nuke the verse just because some abilities are wrong and the profile is outdated

lol, they literally called the other giant level one, and the high-level troops has accessories like brass knuckles and armor that level 1 troops don't have
Yeah? I stated that, which is not that there is an AP difference as mentioned in the game, what affects the profiles

Oh it's true, my bad. I didn't see it because I have to watch the videos at 240p because my computer is so trash lol
Anyway, the scaling of the archers seems shitty to me, since they literally throw arrows and they have a "possible City Block level"
The abilitie sholb be replaced by Marksmanship
Agree

And we don't nuke the verse just because some abilities are wrong and the profile is outdated
Just joking

Anyway, the scaling of the archers seems shitty to me, since they literally throw arrows and they have a "possible City Block level"
If I remebember correctly, I already saw a barber surviving a hit of the wizard in a animation, so is not impossible the scale

Really appreciate y'all not calling me here to a debunk of revisions I myself made. Real grateful for that.

I have been watching this verse from afar for a long time, and I wonder why in game statistics are used, since it is something specified in the Summary of Game Mechanics
The statistics are used to a very limited extent to essentially see who scales above or below whom. If a PEKKA in game deals more damage than a Golem then there's no reason to say that it doesn't scale above a golem. If someone is made to move specifically faster than someone then they will be moving significantly faster in game. It isn't used to add a multiplier to their stats, it is simply used to say "Max level PEKKA one-shots a lvl 1 giant in game so it should simply scale significantly above the giant" and stuff like that. This isn't Pokemon where a legendary god has lower speed stats than some random unevolved mon. The stats are linear and there's no reason to ignore it since it is literally the main part of the gameplay.
So yeah, and levels are not a canon thing within the Clashverse for my knowledge. Even Mini Pekka would aniquilate goblins easily in canon, but a Pekka lvl 6 lost to a Goblins max lvl in game.
Dumbest comparison ever.
Clash Royale has a different level system than clash of clans as we can see E-barbs are literally just higher level barbarians if we look at how they look. Additionally in the cinematic we see low level goblins attacking a princess and the mini pekka then attacks them one by one while the other goblins don't attack it. In the video with Pekka vs Goblins a bottom level PEKKA fights high-lvl in CR Goblins attack it from all sides constantly and relentlessly at the same time, completely different from the cinematic.
That is somewhat of an inconsistency yes, don't see how it is related to stats.
Wizards in clash of clans use their magic to power up hidden teslas with elektrikery. We can deduce that
So, what i propose? Remove the levels keys & stop taking into account things within in game and only the cinematics & mentions for consistency (can be seen it case by case, of course)
Hell no. Clash of Clans is a game, Clash Royale is a game. Ignoring the game part of the game to scale a game is the dumbest thing ever.
He only has a lvl 1 and max lvl key. Nothing here is specifically stat based. Levels are something that exists in the lore as they literally physically shift when they level up. Nuking them is almost like nuking pokemon evolutions because they are achieved at a certain level.

Overall, i vehemently disagree with the CRT.

Additionally leveling up isn't some experience thing. It is specifically done through a laboratory which sometimes physically changes characters like the dragons and the PEKKA and Golems and more. They literally undergo a certain level of biological modification every level they gain.

I've written it all out in my message above.

Why exactly do higher levels warrant different tiers when they don't get any new abilities?

Oh and I disagree with the CRT BTW.

Why exactly do higher levels warrant different tiers when they don't get any new abilities?
Different physiological characteristics (Electro dragons becomes 1.5x his size, same for the PEKKA), gain the ability to become super troops, gain higher power. It doesn't grant them higher tiers but they should have at least a lvl 1 and max lvl keys.

The statistics are used to a very limited extent to essentially see who scales above or below whom.
Already started with something that the Game Mechanics page initially says should not be taken into account.

If a PEKKA in game deals more damage than a Golem then there's no reason to say that it doesn't scale above a golem. If someone is made to move specifically faster than someone then they will be moving significantly faster in game. It isn't used to add a multiplier to their stats, it is simply used to say "Max level PEKKA one-shots a lvl 1 giant in game so it should simply scale significantly above the giant" and stuff like that. This isn't Pokemon where a legendary god has lower speed stats than some random unevolved mon. The stats are linear and there's no reason to ignore it since it is literally the main part of the gameplay.
The whole paragraph, in fact, is arguing something in favor of statistics, something that again, the GM's page says should not be taken into account. As much as it is linear, it is not something that represents his capabilities within the lore of the story.

Dumbest comparison ever.
Clash Royale has a different level system than clash of clans as we can see E-barbs are literally just higher level barbarians if we look at how they look.
So you're telling me that there is an inconsistency because both games have different level systems? You see why I say that we only take into account the lore, as you say later?

Additionally in the cinematic we see low level goblins attacking a princess and the mini pekka then attacks them one by one while the other goblins don't attack it.
So, if we take into account what you mention, we have another difference from what we have seen in the game.

That is somewhat of an inconsistency yes, don't see how it is related to stats.
Read the whole CRT

Wizards in clash of clans use their magic to power up hidden teslas with elektrikery. We can deduce that
So now you name another inconsistency between the two games... See why i say to just consider animations as a whole?

Hell no. Clash of Clans is a game, Clash Royale is a game. Ignoring the game part of the game to scale a game is the dumbest thing ever.
If gameplay isn't consistent with its story, then I don't see why not (which is not even a game with a story mode, but rather a game about village construction). As I mentioned, you can see on a case-by-case basis what to take into account and what not to take into account. I even reiterate again how Game Mechanics gives us a complete section on situations similar to those already mentioned in the post.

He only has a lvl 1 and max lvl key. Nothing here is specifically stat based. Levels are something that exists in the lore as they literally physically shift when they level up. Nuking them is almost like nuking pokemon evolutions because they are achieved at a certain level.
There's nothing in the lore that says they increase their AP or anything like that. From what was already attached above, it is seen that they are only ranges where they scale and can be by experience or skills, but nothing more.

Already started with something that the Game Mechanics page initially says should not be taken into account.
Which wouldn't make sense in this case because it is lore-consistent.
The whole paragraph, in fact, is arguing something in favor of statistics, something that again, the GM's page says should not be taken into account. As much as it is linear, it is not something that represents his capabilities within the lore of the story.
Except it is? In every way? If a character's physical stats are dozens of times greater than that of another character I think it is pretty freaking clear that that character should be above the one with the dozen times smaller stats.
So you're telling me that there is an inconsistency because both games have different level systems? You see why I say that we only take into account the lore, as you say later?
Card levels =/= Troop levels. It is that simple. Troops that get leveled up as cards and troops don't show any changes while CoC literally change biologically. It is a very different system.
So, if we take into account what you mention, we have another difference from what we have seen in the game.
K. Everything has inconsistencies. Cinematics have inconsistencies too like that one cinematic that has a bomber skelly who is immune to an electric charge while in another he literally gets vaporized by one lightning strike.
Read the whole CRT
I did. Doesn't change anything beyond being just an inconsistency.
So now you name another inconsistency between the two games... See why i say to just consider animations as a whole?
You are proposing to ignore games entirely which is cap. Clash of Clans doesn't even have that many inconsistencies with the portrayal in cinematics, Clash Royale does. Cinematics have their own inconsistencies too. Do we suddenly ignore them as well?
If gameplay isn't consistent with its story, then I don't see why not (which is not even a game with a story mode, but rather a game about village construction). As I mentioned, you can see on a case-by-case basis what to take into account and what not to take into account. I even reiterate again how Game Mechanics gives us a complete section on situations similar to those already mentioned in the post.
I agree with some case-by-case basis scaling but ignoring the game should NOT be an option when what we scale is the game itself. If in the game it is shown that a PEKKA can one-shot a goblin and in the trailers a mini-pekka can one-shot a goblin, i'd say that it is a clear indication of scaling. If the scaling isn't heavily contradicted then I think we should just use game established scaling since it is there for a good reason.
There's nothing in the lore that says they increase their AP or anything like that. From what was already attached above, it is seen that they are only ranges where they scale and can be by experience or skills, but nothing more.
Logically speaking increasing your size is already an AP boost. I do not understand the second sentence please restructure it.

Anyways, they change biologically and in the game they are shown to have higher stats. Additionally characters like the e-barbs are shown to be stronger than barbarians and E-barbs are literally just high level barbarians.
You are ignoring this change in AP for absolutely no reason even though it is a core mechanic of the game. In the builder village they unlock new abilities when they level up in a similar way. They unlock super forms in home village when they level up enough. This is literally the point of a crucial building in the game. I will not allow such ignorance towards something that is literally one of the main parts of the game.

Back