• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CoC revision i suppose

I made some minor changes to most of the CoC pages, mostly cleaning. However, they got reverted, so I'm here to defend my edits. I believe that most of the changes, about 90%, were good. I'm open to feedback on where I messed up, and open to adding back what really got damaged by me

Regarding Peak Human Stamina on all troops; all coc troops are capable of fighting for 3 minutes without showing any signs of exhaustion in the game, which includes running around the battlefield, fighting other troops/buildings, constantly hitting the buildings they are attacking, At the very least Athletic

Regarding Superhuman stamina on heroes; okay actually now im thinking they regenerated their stamina back so they should be peak human

Regarding removing Superhuman stamina on troops; I doubt troops are comparable to the barbarian that ran through an ocean for 2 years, or at least, proof of them being comparable required, pekka "running through forests" has no scan+the distance was approximately 80m or something, DEFINETLY NOT a major feat compared to the 3 minute one

Regarding Classification; If a troop is made of Elixir, he is an Elixir troop, if made of Dark Elixir he is a Dark Elixir troop, if its a dragon, he classifies as a dragon, a barbarian is a barbarian, etc, etc, all heroes are classified as "Hero" cuz they are, well, heroes in the game and not an ordinary troop

Regarding Intelligence: Some troops were shown properly communicating so they are At least Average in intelligence, some were never shown properly communicating so i might have changed their intelligence from Average to Unknown

Regarding Abilities: Dont remember making any major changes, but I believe i added homing attack on archer, which could be a game mechanic, so i agree on removing that

Regarding removing, replacing images and/or removing the "|right" thing; I removed i believe all "high level" images on troops since they were outdated, and mostly bad quality, and only left the "base", sometimes i have though changed the "base" pic to a "better" one, i removed barbarian king's skins since they did not serve any purpose on the profile

Regarding Keys; i changed most keys to Level 1 | Level Max due to the "Max Level" constantly changing

Regarding Age: I believe i added proof and changed "Likely" to "Unknown" and "Appears as" to "Unknown" since, well, likely is not a clear age, and the age on each separated troop varies, and what Valkyrie appears as... Barbarian appears as a man in 20s but that is not in his profile. Inconsistent. Plus ingame it could be seconds to years, so either every troop "Varies", or has "Unknown" age

Regarding AP, Dura, LS, SS; I highly doubt i have made any above minor changes to that

Also i want to note that some feats have no scans, for example i had to remove immortality type 2 on the barbarian until i found a CRT, and the episode where this was shown, which means I could not have known this was real since there was no link, added it back after WITH proof

Last edited:
what you want to do is provide a list of the edits you wish to make with some evidence for each proposed edit, then mods will evaluate the evidence and either agree or disagree with the changes.

You won't get anywhere without evidence for the changes you want to make no matter how accurate they are.

I think this thread shouldn't exist here ,
Btw you can defend yourself HERE this is where you were reported for making edits without permission.

I think this thread shouldn't exist here ,
Btw you can defend yourself HERE this is where you were reported for making edits without permission.
No, nothing was report worthy and i already gave them instruction about what they should do and they decided to make a CRT to pass those changes.

I will ignore the fact that there are no scans for any of what you say, but as a TH15 in CoC and 10+ years old player I know about it.
Regarding Peak Human Stamina on all troops; all coc troops are capable of fighting for 3 minutes without showing any signs of exhaustion in the game, which includes running around the battlefield, fighting other troops/buildings, constantly hitting the buildings they are attacking, At the very least Athletic
This is true, although the battle can be extended indefinitely depending on the time limit or up to the life limit of the unit. Although I would propose At least Peak Human, likely higher, because apart from what has been said, they are also taking continuous damage from cannons, towers, mortars, x-boxs, etc.
Regarding Superhuman stamina on heroes; okay actually now im thinking they regenerated their stamina back so they should be peak human
Here I don't agree, heroes should be the strongest unit in the game and the ones that resist the most logically, and based on the game itself, they never die, they only get exhausted after receiving a lot of fatal damage.
Regarding Intelligence: Some troops were shown properly communicating so they are At least Average in intelligence, some were never shown properly communicating so i might have changed their intelligence from Average to Unknown
Should be fine if we are basing in CoC trailers or Clash-A-Rama!
Regarding removing images and/or removing the "|right" thing; I removed i believe all "high level" images on troops since they were outdated, and mostly bad quality, and only left the "base", i removed barbarian king's skins since they did not server any purpose on the profile
No, they images were fine as they were, i may agree regarding removin the king's skins as they don't sever any purpose nor give him any ability more just than visual. If there's any outdated image then i can update it.
Regarding Keys; i changed most keys to Level 1 | Level Max due to level max constantly changing
Sure.
Regarding Age: I believe i added proof and changed "Likely" to "Unknown" and "Appears as" to "Unknown" since, well, likely is not a clear age, and the age on each separated troop varies, and what Valkyrie appears as... Barbarian appears as a man in 20s but that is not in his profile. Inconsistent. Plus ingame it could be seconds to years, so either every troop "Varies", or has "Unknown" age
Should be fine.
Also i want to note that some feats have no scans, for example i had to remove immortality type 2 on the barbarian until i found a CRT, and the episode where this was shown, which means I could not have known this was real since there was no link, added it back after WITH proof
No comments.

As long as troops have Peak human stamina, im fine

Okay then. Due to them taking hits and only getting knocked out this actually makes sense

Clash a rama is kinda extended clash universe, and, well, troops dont communicate or anything in the game, so i thought it is an applicable change

Okay then, max level troop image is fine but the point is they were all outdated, and king's skins, i consider them a massive spam

Oke

Oke

I think Peak human stamina is fine
Images ought to be kept
agree with adding scans (scans and stuff weren't as forced back in the day)
Barbarians need superhuman stamina since they are freaks of nature
intelligence should be at least average for all tbh since they've all shown speech or understanding of it, though combat intelligence is case by case.
Age should be "varies"
Agree on key change

I think Peak human stamina is fine
Images ought to be kept
agree with adding scans (scans and stuff weren't as forced back in the day)
Barbarians need superhuman stamina since they are freaks of nature
intelligence should be at least average for all tbh since they've all shown speech or understanding of it, though combat intelligence is case by case.
Age should be "varies"
Agree on key change
Actually now i think all troops must have "At least Peak Human" due to not getting tired after these 3 minutes

"Set the Inferno Tower's Dark Elixir fueled flame to build up unbelievable damage to single targets, or to constantly roast multiple targets at once."

Why resistance to heat if the Inferno Tower roasts with flames?

I mean is it a resistance really? They even get killed by the Inferno Tower so they barely handle them flames

"Set the Inferno Tower's Dark Elixir fueled flame to build up unbelievable damage to single targets, or to constantly roast multiple targets at once."

Why resistance to heat if the Inferno Tower roasts with flames?
I mean is it a resistance really? They even get killed by the Inferno Tower so they barely handle them flames
flame is just a way of saying it really. I mean, let's be real here, does it look like a flame to you? It looks like a beam of lava or sth of the kind. Same with the inferno dragon, he has a whole barrel and stuff for it.

It's resistance to heat because res to fire is more so specifically against fire, aka rock pokemon resisting fire type attacks but still being super-effective'd by scald which is basically hot water.

It's resistance because everything kills in this game. Canons kill, arrows kill, potions kill. They get a resistance based on the fact that they can survive it at all and not get immediately melted or vaporized by thousands of degrees concentrated into one beam. Think of what happens to literally any type of flesh when in contact with concetrated heat like that.

It looks like a beam of.. Energy? That heats up anything it touches. And well.. I believe the temperature is small at first (due to dealing small damage and also burning just a little bit) but then gets higher so its barely a resistance, they do get damaged and then burned to death by the Inferno tower so idk what do u think?

So actually no matter if the Inferno Tower has heat manip or fire manip because troops can't really counter it... Resistance is when u can resist something, and, well, from the very beginning, troops do get damaged

We cant find the exact temperature of the flames, but due to the troops still sustaining damage from them, no resistance.. Or possibly a better explanation on how the troops can resist the heat of the Inferno Tower?

It looks like a beam of.. Energy? That heats up anything it touches. And well.. I believe the temperature is small at first (due to dealing small damage and also burning just a little bit) but then gets higher so its barely a resistance, they do get damaged and then burned to death by the Inferno tower so idk what do u think?
So actually no matter if the Inferno Tower has heat manip or fire manip because troops can't really counter it... Resistance is when u can resist something, and, well, from the very beginning, troops do get damaged

We cant find the exact temperature of the flames, but due to the troops still sustaining damage from them, no resistance.. Or possibly a better explanation on how the troops can resist the heat of the Inferno Tower?

Firstly, we can't say that it's energy when we have no other good statement. It's either concentrated fire or lava. Both have to be as hot as at the very least basic fire which is already over 600 degrees celsius.

Resistance isn't immunity. Them getting damaged doesn't matter in this case. Resistance is essentially being capable of survivng things (or tanking things) that are usually not survivable by the average person. An average person hit by concentrated fire would burn almost instantly and would get burned to ashes rather soon. Fire is in a way durability negation since it heats you up, or rather, makes your molecular structure loose and the starts oxidizing you. To resist it you need a strong molecular or atomic structure. That is why a wall of steel can tank some fire but wood...wouldn't. The troops are made of flesh more often than not though, and despite that they can tank concentrated heat from the inferno tower and if it's multi-target then it never becomes any stronger.
The fact that they don't just get vaporized by it like a human would is in fact resistance. High levels of AP can grant implied resistance but it is often omitted here since at that point it becomes way too vague.

The "usually not survivable by the average person" makes perfect sense so okay resistance to heat makes sense here, nice explanation

How about resistance to electricity or something? All troops can resist hits from the hidden tesla too.
Resistance to Fire due to also surviving dragon's fire breathing plus wizard's fireballs
To explosion manipulation due to surviving explosions done by wall breakers and balloons

Last edited:
The "usually not survivable by the average person" makes perfect sense so okay resistance to heat makes sense here, nice explanation

How about resistance to electricity or something? All troops can resist hits from the hidden tesla too
this case is more dubious but i'll consider it. Thing is, this is what happends to people when they are hit with electricity. Resisting electricity means resisting it's affect on your muscles and body. It's heat can be tanked via heat res. I think it just supports heat res more rather than anything else.

Lovely. Let's do this.
I made some minor changes to most of the CoC pages, mostly cleaning. However, they got reverted, so I'm here to defend my edits. I believe that most of the changes, about 90%, were good. I'm open to feedback on where I messed up, and open to adding back what really got damaged by me
okay.
That is Peak Human, like, straight up. Not Athletic Human.
I'd give them Superhuman injury/pain tolerance for... well obvious reasons
Regarding removing Superhuman stamina on troops; I doubt troops are comparable to the barbarian that ran through an ocean for 2 years, or at least, proof of them being comparable required, pekka "running through forests" has no scan+the distance was approximately 80m or something, DEFINETLY NOT a major feat compared to the 3 minute one
To be fair, Barbarians are treated as the third most fodder thing, only above skeletons and Goblins in that regard, so I can see why whoever revised them felt Superhuman was good
Regarding Classification; If a troop is made of Elixir, he is an Elixir troop, if made of Dark Elixir he is a Dark Elixir troop, if its a dragon, he classifies as a dragon, a barbarian is a barbarian, etc, etc, all heroes are classified as "Hero" cuz they are, well, heroes in the game and not an ordinary troop
Dragons are also Dark Elixer if I recall.

so are Heroes.
Give examples. Like scans.
Regarding Abilities: Dont remember making any major changes, but I believe i added homing attack on archer, which could be a game mechanic, so i agree on removing that
Yes.
Regarding removing, replacing images and/or removing the "|right" thing; I removed i believe all "high level" images on troops since they were outdated, and mostly bad quality, and only left the "base", sometimes i have though changed the "base" pic to a "better" one, i removed barbarian king's skins since they did not serve any purpose on the profile
All right this has problems, first of all, images on the left are hideous works of formatting, right or center is ALL you should do.

Second of all, skins are fine to include on a profile! Give him those skins back.
Regarding Keys; i changed most keys to Level 1 | Level Max due to the "Max Level" constantly changing
Regarding AP, Dura, LS, SS; I highly doubt i have made any above minor changes to that
Uhuh, yeah, sure.
These profiles were revised/made in 2021 after I tried to have the verse deleted for ass profiles, they're not ass, but they are old.
@DemonicDude @Peppersalt43 @Wyvern7600 @Arceus0x @DaReaperMan You guys are listed as CoC supporters so your opinion may help here.
I am afraid I haven't watched(or played) anything CoC for 2 years

Dragons are elixir troops. Heroes? Dont know. They dont break into elixir or dark elixir on death, they dont require elixir/dark elixir to recover, they could be dark elixir troops but thats kinda vague but im neutral here, i have scans on intelligence... Had.. Look at for example archer queen's Intelligence, there should be a scan, each statement would have a scan liked to it, i know i know i did not know |right is required, skins are fine? Ehhh.... Why? Put them in the gallery i suppose, they are not different forms or anything.. Kinda just a spam including the fact that u gotta scroll more, scans on.. Levels constantly changing? What? Age is um idk how to get a scan to that but, well, simple, i make a troop ingame, its alive, i just count since when it got created, so the age varies depending on which troop ur talking about

Been playing coc since 7 years. I agree with what Derek has said regarding Heroes stamina here.
I will ignore the fact that there are no scans for any of what you say, but as a TH15 in CoC and 10+ years old player I know about it.

This is true, although the battle can be extended indefinitely depending on the time limit or up to the life limit of the unit. Although I would propose At least Peak Human, likely higher, because apart from what has been said, they are also taking continuous damage from cannons, towers, mortars, x-boxs, etc.

Here I don't agree, heroes should be the strongest unit in the game and the ones that resist the most logically, and based on the game itself, they never die, they only get exhausted after receiving a lot of fatal damage.

Should be fine if we are basing in CoC trailers or Clash-A-Rama!

No, they images were fine as they were, i may agree regarding removin the king's skins as they don't sever any purpose nor give him any ability more just than visual. If there's any outdated image then i can update it.
Agreed as well. Overall I don't see any issue in what Derek is saying.

Okay, if any of you can get any possible scan for any of the proposed feats then i can apply this or call another mod for additional input.

Talking about the "fighting for 3 minutes without getting tired" I doubt there is a vid on yt that shows "every single lvl 1 coc troop destroying non defensive buildings for 3 minutes"

I doubt i will be able to record that, my troops are all level 1+, too much preparation to record allat....

Last edited:
You can use imgur for images, just make an account, it's free.
For videos just link some random attack footage with no commentary
Eh... Its about troops fighting for whole 3 minutes, not dying in the first 20 seconds, Invalid, the scan on that will take days

Back