• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bunch of Clash of clans and Clash royale revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first thing's first is, i want to prove that eletrickery is as fast as normal electricity and lightning.
Reason is simple: there's no proof that it isn't the same.
it is absorbed by coils and moves almost instantly (visually) as well as branches off in different ways. It emits heat and causes damage, it also has the classic electricity making bones visible joke

same here

also notice how every vid happens during a storm?
it powers machines

it is also 2x effective against pekkas who are suggested to be robots.

lightning spell strikes from the sky and its the same type as e-dragons and e-wizards lightning
in fact those spells are produced by e-wizards.

im pretty sure it fits every criteria for being lightning even if it is called electrickery, it is just controlled via magic.
I mean we accept a laser being a laser for being light, flying in a straight line and reflecting off of things, pretty sure that what i just provided should be enough to prove that lightning is lightning.

now why am i saying all this?
this feat:
Valkyrie reacts and evades lightning attacks from an electro wizard after he shoots it

this should be a significant speed buff

here's the next part

the feat we use for AP

this feat is based on the speed being supersonic to lower ends of hypersonic.
Using the speed feat i provided it would increase the yield greatly.
Also the calc should be revised.

i remember trying something out myself long ago and it landed me in 8-A so i do ask that you help me out.

2. E-dragon shouldn't be 8-B

his attack is not boosted 5x, it just hits five buildings via chain lightning
here is the vid

3. the 5-C feat

outlier or not, judge for yourselves. moon doesn't act like a proper moon, could be a one-time gag (never happens again), could just be a massive outlier.
or could be a toony but legitimate feat.

also i see no calcs. Pretty sure instantly burning down the moon is a more than an average 5-C.

4. The chief

has no feats, never seen, 7-C for recreating a few buildings at best, mostly only orders you to do stuff, should've been 5-C considering they literally should have dozens of santa spells.

TL;DR:
1. Electrickery is electricity and moves at lightning speed. Valkyrie dodges lightning and thus the high 8-C calc based on mach 8 speed should be reworked and revised.
2. E-dragon's rating is flawed as it doesn't deal 5x the damage but deals the same damage to 5 buildings
3. Moon destruction has no calc and is probably an outlier. Should we remove it?
4. Chief's profile makes no sense and has 7-C for no reason. Should be deleted.

Last edited:
This seems fine except that 7-C for creating buildings seems like a big exaggeration.

You seem to have misunderstood my wording. (Sorry headaches, couldn't properly make the sentence) i meant to say that the chief only repaired a few buildings at best and somehow was given 7-C.

Also the 5-C rating. I was actually not sure about it. If you misunderstood me, it already has been applied a while ago and I'm asking wether it is inconsistent or not and should we remove it. I'll edit the post a bit to make it more clear.

btw could you link some calc members so they can help me revise and update the calc?

by the way using the average kinetic energy calculator, Valkyrie moving a barbarian at that speed would be 2 kilotons aka low 7-C

They're all in the post.
There's Valkyrie dodging lightning bolts and then there's the original high 8-C calculation.
The calculation is based on KE and the speed used there is mach 8-11. Using the newfound speed it will give better results.

Please only link to the feats that you need calculated in a new post, so it is easier for the calc group to know what they need to do.

We use average height mostly. You could use the average height for a Scandinavian woman, maybe Finnish as the company comes from there.
172.74 cm seems to be the average which is consistent as Valkyries are taller than barbarians who are seemingly average socttish males, making them on average 169-171cm tall

Pretty sure the lightning AP thing is a no. I agree with it being natural lightning and all, but for the speed of lightning to be used in the High 8-C calc, it'd need to be shown in the same scene (e.g. the valkyrie would need to move in tandem with the lightning while swinging the barbarian). We don't allow kinetic energy calcs using that reasoning, so we shouldn't allow this rotational KE calcs either.

From what I understand, their speed in the calc is scaled relative to a cannonball in the scene, which has given values for speed. Calc's probably still fine.
i'd still like a possible calculation of the feat i gave as, in theory, it could give an even better AP

Also, i feel like the heroes, Pekka, Dragon and E-dragon should be At least high 8-C as they are far stronger than Valkyries, at least the Pekka and E-dragon is. In fact we should revise the scaling a bit.
People seem to forget that leveling up characters can increase their power significantly and most of our feats are done by lvl 1 characters.
I am planning on adding more profiles including the Mega Dragon and the Mega Pekka and well...they effortlessly one-shot mid level heroes and it takes the Mega Pekka like two hits to take down max level heroes. I feel like at that point they should scale into 8-B as any of them could one-shot a max level valkyrie effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back