• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know that all armors post Bleeding Edge should be able to hit intangible beings. What I'm unsure is pre BE. I know he can damage beings made out of pure energy, is the same thing?

Papi+ I think you sort of forget that Tony can absorb nearly all forms of energy, at this point him running out of ron is laughable, he could literally get a boost from the pure friction of the ground.

Peter+ I will try, I will try, is just not the best time for me.

Trying to beat Iron Man down, since the AP gap is barely 2x.

But Stark is way too versatile and hax for that shit.

No way of chucking him into the sun, or BFRing him by throwing him into deep space? Last I Remembered the Hulkbuster wasn't that fast.

Put him into the sun means huge amounts of solar energy, Tony punchs him back more harder.

BFR to is really, really useless, also speed equal.

Phasing through him is the only win condition I see.

Tony pumps him in nearly all physical categories.

Worst part is that I'm just using what he had before the new additions

PapiSavitar5025 said:
No way of chucking him into the sun, or BFRing him by throwing him into deep space? Last I Remembered the Hulkbuster wasn't that fast.
Chucking a 4B that can survive in space or into the sun will do literally nothing whatsoever

Schnee One said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
Chucking a 4B that can survive in space or into the sun will do literally nothing whatsoever
I know, I was told this.

Back