• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Clark Kent sipped his coffee before giving out a yawn, the grogginess of the early morning not quiet going away. He sat in the living room of the Kent's house, having decided to visit his dear Ma and Pa for the holidays. "Clark, dear, there's a man here to see you." Martha said, followed by a man in a dark suit and shades with a goatee. Clark's super senses detected a frankly superfluous amount of axe body spray and he quickly made note of the glowing beacon in the man's chest. "I'm terribly sorry for interrupting, especially during Thanksgiving, I'll try to make this quick." Tony Stark was explaining, the Kents waving him off with insistence that it was fine. "Mr. Stark, nice to meet you, I'm a fan of your work." Tony and Clark shook hands. "Clark Kent, I'm a fan of your paper and I'm also a fan of how you where your underwear on the outside to punch out planet busting monsters." Clark chuckled good naturedly, the billionaire playboy quickly sitting down opposite to him.

The two quickly engaged in friendly banter, trading quips and stories about work and war. Stark eventually took off his shades, a more serious look resting onto his face. "You know why I'm here right?" Clark nodded solemnly, the lethargy from earlier gone now. "The Registration Act."

"Exactly."

"You know why I can't sign right?"

"President Luthor. The Act will give him direct access to your identity."

Tony stood up, a rare, more businesslike tone emanating from him. It was rare for anyone to see him like this, especially with how carefree he normally was.

"I have my orders to take you in if you refuse. I'm sorry Mr. Kent, would you kindly come with me?"

The two matched stares, neither willing to back down on the issue. Clark soon got up as well.

"Not here. Let's take this outside."

~

"Now, I understand your reservations about Luthor completely. But I'm not alone in thinking that I guy who can drop the moon from the sky shouldn't be flying around without checks and balances. Without limits, we become villains." Tony said, the Hulkbuster armor dropping down next to him.

Clark took his glasses off, taking of his suit to reveal an iconic S. "Too many limits, we become tyrants. Are you ready?"

The metal helmet closed around Tony's head. "Ready."

~

Both at 4-B.

Hulkbuster Iron Man and Post-Crisis Superman

Speed Equalized.

Iron Man vs
vs.
500278-superman-justice-league-trinity-002

I think Superman has the AP Advantage, As far as I'm concerned Tony is only baseline. Anyways I feel as if most of Tony's weapons would be useless here against the Son of Krypton. Being able to shrug off Darkseids Omega Beams I'm pretty sure he could do the same to the Uni-Beams, For now I'm going for Superman. +1 for the Man of Steel.

Tony scales to One Megafoe while Supes scales to 612 Kilofoe

Tony is stronger.

Tony is also significantly more versatile and tanking existence Erasure beans is irrelevant as Darkseid is also weaker then Iron Man strength wise.

Summoning, Ressurection, Sleep Manipulation, Strength Duplication, High Mid Regen for his armors, powernull.

There is literally zero reason for Tony not to take, voting Tony.

... huh. Taking my vote back, then, though I'm not voting Tony yet either.

We also have to note that this is an incapacitation or KO victory, not a killing one, and Stark probably has more hax.

So, uhm, yeah, my vote's for him.

I never thought that I'd see the day that Iron Man is stronger than Superman lol. Regardless, Tony FRA and wonder how long until he gets to be considered MFTL+ here all around with his 4-B suits.

Shouldn't his 1 MegaFoe scaling already give him a certified MFTL+ rating via scaling? We consider him above the likes of Captain Marvel and other run of the mill 4-B Marvel characters who are MFTL+ all around in their 4-B form despite being weaker.

Yeah lol, still doesn't make sense that's he only Sub-Relativistic+ imo. Despite him constantly upgrading himself and his armors to keep up with his opponents.

Ok, what's Clark's wincon here? Cuz Tony literally has an answer for everything the Big Blue Boyscout can throw at him and then some.

No he definitely can since Supes isn't even 2x weaker and Starks Dura is way lower then his armor.

His profile says he fought Worldbreaker Hulk briefly

And Model 51 scales above the model 50 which one shots that suit

Superman can probably just use his intangibility to bypass some of Starks forcefields and lasers, and maybe just mess him up in Close Range? Iron Man may be stronger but getting hit by Superman might mess him up even if his suit is able to tank attacks, Isn't his normal durability just like, human level?

Tony has resistance to phasing attacks, and can also damage intangible beings, that was in the profile even before those additions.

Attacking Stark is just gonna make him stronger, he absorbs energies such as kinect, heat and Radiation, has resistance to heat and Radiation, and can nullify energy on a quantum level with ZPE (plus dark radiation).

Also, no, Hulkbuster does not scale with Worldbreaker Hulk, that must changed.

They said briefly fought The World War Hulk, not defeat him. The Hulkbuster used there is superior to the older model and should still be around the 300 kilofoe ranges of Marvel 4-Bs and the upgraded Hulkbuster should be at least above that. Model 50 did the same thing that World War Hulk to the Hulkbuster Mk.2 and Model 51 scales above that.

When did I said that they defeat him?

I'm saying that the profile has a mispelling error, it should say "briefly fought Green Hulk in World War Hulk saga", no "Worldbreaker Hulk", that is wrong.

And is MK.3, MK.2 is the Argonaut you nuv.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
Superman can probably just use his intangibility to bypass some of Starks forcefields and lasers, and maybe just mess him up in Close Range? Iron Man may be stronger but getting hit by Superman might mess him up even if his suit is able to tank attacks, Isn't his normal durability just like, human level?
Iron Man can hit intangibles.

Back