• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

City level Teen Titans

Well, that should work then.

... what part of it was a building size version of cyborg Sonic Cannon That did the feat dose no one here understand?

Thebluedash said:
@Darkmoncns Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say?
A building size version of cyborg weapon was used to perform the city level feet the one cyborg has is the size of his arm.

Huh... Now that is interesintg. If Darkmon is right, I don't see how this upgrade would work.

Well, their's still Terra's feat. She was going to make a volcano erupt with the power to wipe out a city IIRC (don't quote me on that).

If I recall, there's some Small Town level feats too.

Terra's thing was just a statement right? So we probably can't use it.

Small Town level feats? If you have a calc sure.

The calcs themselves were a little off IIRC, so I'll have to re-do them. Either way, it should yield higher results than their current ratings.

Terra's statements is hardly unbelievable. There are FAR greater feats in Teen Titans that are considered unreliable / outliers, like Planet level shit. So City level is far from impossible.

Well, the Planet level stuff is mostly for the high tiers (White Raven, Trigon). The "Large Planet" feat for Starfire is nonsense and uses the highest possible interpretation, although there might be other Planet level feats.

7-B Robin is.. absurd.

Did these upgrades get accepted already?? If so that's really poor analysis from whomever did agree with that

I am uncertain too, but incredulity alone is never a good argument.

We've upgraded plenty of things we previously thought were impossible to upgrade. We used to have rules not to upgrade Marvel and DC to Infinite-Dimensional, or My Little Pony to Star level, and look where we are now.

And 8-A Captain America is going to happen eventually. :soon

Still, he should at the very least scale to the Large Building level feats.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Still, he should at the very least scale to the Large Building level feats.
Agreed. Even if the City level stuff is dismissed, Robin has proved himself to be on Cyborgs level on a few occasions.

I agree as well. Could "At Least 8-C, Possibly Low 7-B" be a better option?

And if Robin gets upgraded then wouldnt other streetlevelers in the verse on his level like Aqualad and Slade get upgraded as well?

Like Darkmon and Blue have said, if this is a building sized version of Cyborg's cannon some bad guys made with his technology, how does this feat at all scale to him?

And also is Robin truly treated as someone comparable to Cyborg? I'm sure you can find several examples of people like Batman or Captain America doing things that make them comparable to the powerhouses on their team. Yet we're always going to treat such moments like PIS.

Of course you can't discredit something based off incredulity. Though I think when dealing with a claim as extraordinary as City level Batman's sidekick, it's reasonable to be a bit skeptical.

@Ryu

From my own memories watching the show, it truly plays fast and loose with DC Comics and basically does it's own thing. The Robin in the show isn't really any canon named Robin like Dick Grayson or Tim Drake, and he's pretty obviously superhuman, more so than to the extent comic Robin is.

Also Batman doesn't exist in Teen Titans (Don't bring up Go)

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Ryu

From my own memories watching the show, it truly plays fast and loose with DC Comics and basically does it's own thing. The Robin in the show isn't really any canon named Robin like Dick Grayson or Tim Drake, and he's pretty obviously superhuman, more so than to the extent comic Robin is.

Also Batman doesn't exist in Teen Titans (Don't bring up Go)
Batman is actually Loosely referenced at several points he likely does exist since it was reference that Gotham was Robin's town in the episode Origins previous to moving whatever town Teen Titans takes place in he's never mentioned due to some legal rule the DC anime higher-ups came up with since we had so many animations shows running at once not to have characters crossover too much.

I'm also pretty sure he becomes Nightwing in that one episode where Starfire went to the future.

Batman does exist in Teen Titans, he has a short appearance in the comics, which as far as I can tell are canon. Robin being Dick Grayson has been alluded to in the series (His alternate universe counterpart was named kciD), though never confirmed outside of the spin offs (which is technically another universe thanks to Control Freak...)

But yeah, we shouldn't hold the fact that Comics have PIS and Outliers against Teen Titans, or cartoon adaptations in general.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It'd still be factually incorrect to call him Dick Grayson for the original Teen Titans incarnation.
It's pretty obvious he's Dick GraysonNo one else has ever taken the name Nightwing

Why isn't Starfire Light Speed? (She could go across the universe + she was teaching Robin about how to go to light speed in one episode)

Starfire crossing the universe like that is something that not even Comic Starfire can do. She needs a day or two to cross 26 light-years (Still MFTL to Low-End MFTL+, but still).

Regardless if Robin is a canon Robin or if Batman exists, that still doesn't address much of what I'm saying.

1. How does a separate, building sized weapon created by a villain using Cyborg's technology scale tho Cyborg's regular stuff and stats? How does someone using Cyborg's blueprints to make a whole new machine with City level power equate to Cyborg himself having City level punches?

2. "But yeah, we shouldn't hold the fact that Comics have PIS and Outliers against Teen Titans, or cartoon adaptations in general."

I'm not saying "Oh this is PIS cause other media has PIS." I'm saying that it is an extremely common theme in superhero stories for team mates to be vastly apart powerwise. Yet due to plot they can often times fight on equal ground.

That's why I'm wondering whether this is the case here. And why people are so adamantly against 7-B MCU Captain America, yet seem to be fine with 7-B cartoon Robin.

I remember someone using a 7-B high end for Captain only for Ant and others to call it PIS.

But again "Batman isn't in Teen Titans" and "MCU Captain doesn't even have 7-B outliers" doesn't really address anything I'm saying.

About the size of the weapon:

Cyborg explicitly called it "my sonic canon." Not his tech. His weapon.

Two, Cyborg just sticking said cannon in the machine reversed the city destroying wave.

So Cyborg usually has a building sized weapon with him? This is literally his own and wasn't built or made by the villain rather stolen from him? And this weapon scales to all his other stats?

That seems more like his cannon shutting down the machine than overpower its destructive power. Do you have a link to this scene of him stopping him?

The real cal howard said:
About the size of the weapon:

Cyborg explicitly called it "my sonic canon." Not his tech. His weapon.

Two, Cyborg just sticking said cannon in the machine reversed the city destroying wave.
Yeah his Sonic Cannon as in his Sonic cannon technology and he interfaced his cannon with the other one to create the counter wave to take out the Title Wave we can clearly see the bigger Sonic Cannon activating to make the second wave

@Ryu. Obviously it's a copy of his weapon, made into a building, so it can actually destroy because AoE is a thing. And yes. His Sonic Cannon is his Kamehameha. If not even more casual.

First off... "********" ovo. Second, the wave already launched. He didn't shut it down. He had it collapse the building. Third. The entire episode is linked above.

"Not his tech. His weapon."

"it is shown that Cyborg's tech that powers his Sonic Cannon was used to create a sonic weapo that creates city destroying tidal waves."

Nani?

Cyborg created a second smaller wave using the big Sonic Cannon to cancel out the First Title Wave before it could destroy the city.

Back