• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

City level Teen Titans

The real cal howard said:
@Ryu. Obviously it's a copy of his weapon, made into a building, so it can actually destroy because AoE is a thing. And yes. His Sonic Cannon is his Kamehameha. If not even more casual.
First off... "********" ovo. Second, the wave already launched. He didn't shut it down. He had it collapse the building. Third. The entire episode is linked above.
So the only difference between this newly made weapon and his standard equipment is that the former is the size of a building and has city level range?

First off... "********" ovo. Second, the wave already launched. He didn't shut it down. He had it collapse the building. Third. The entire episode is linked above.
Darkmon cns:
Cyborg created a second smaller wave using the big Sonic Cannon to cancel out the First Title Wave before it could destroy the city.

If Cyborg cancelled out the wave itself with one of its own, then that's the actual City level thing. Not the dodgy scaling this to a building that's either "not his tech, his weapon" and/or "his tech used to create a weapon."

Though again, I'm not sure if this scales to Robin, even if he has fought Cyborg level people. Given how common it is for people like Captain America and Batman to churn out feats when they need to become relevent. But if Robin is truly treated as a superamped powerhouse comparable to the likes of Cyborg, then sure I guess.

Alright then.

Is this building Cyborg's tech used to create a weapon though? Or "not his tech, his weapon"?

Darkmon cns said:
Cyborg didn't use his own he plugged himself into the building sized one
So wouldn't that just be him getting a temporary amp that makes him 7-B that time?

Ryukama

I guess but it wouldn't scale to anyone my memory is a big foggy on the episode but I think it actually hurt him to do it and he fell unconscious

I agree with Ryukama about that we should probably scale Robin by his own feats instead, and treat taking down Cyborg-level enemies as plot-induced stupidity outliers.

I also think that Cyborg should not have 7-B regular statistics if it was just a temporary power-up.

If it was a temporary power-up, it definitely shouldn't be on the profile.

Note: This thread keeps getting out of my notifications. :/

@Thebluedash Please folllow the instructions that I mentioned earlier. They work for me regarding this problem.

He didn't use the machine as a powerup at all... At best he channeled his own power through it.

He didn't use the machine as a powerup at all... At best he channeled his own power through it.
..... he plugged himself into it then he fired it trying to say it was all his own Sonic Cannon is just stupid we clearly see the bigger one firing and powering up

Does anybody have a link for a clip of the scene?

It's post no. 3

Cyborg put his arm in there and pumped up the wavelength, hence the title. That sent the blast. The machine knocked him back with the same energy sent to cancel the wave.

It's post no. 3
Cyborg put his arm in there and pumped up the wavelength, hence the title. That sent the blast. The machine knocked him back with the same energy sent to cancel the wave.
He used the machine to send out the Wavelength that's why he had to put his hand in it the fact the machine knocked him back is more evidence it was the machines power and not his own

I can't find where you post the video can you do it again?

@The real cal howard

Hmm. It is a bit much to watch all 22 minutes of the episode, but I trust your judgement.

From what I can see of the video, Cyborg did not seem to overpower the blast. He apparently simply interfered with the proper workings of the machinery.

Okay. Thanks for the help.

Speedy's feat was done with a specific weapon, so I'm not sure if it would scale to anyone (though, assuming Cyborgs tech is > Speedy's arrows doesn't sound unreasonable). Still, Aqualad destroyed a stone pillar much larger than a whale in one episode, that outta yield good results.

The Aqualad feat should be good to scale from, yes.

What about profiles for the other Titans like Bumblebee and the rest? Bumblebee stomped Cyborg the first time they fought.

Okay. We can probably use that then.

The images are broken, aren't there? We probably need to recalc it, doubt results would be different. But we should recalc it.

Okay. Feel free to do so if you wish.

Well, if the OBD accepted them, I suppose that it is simpler if we do as well.

blackfire said she went at twice the speed of light to go escape being in close proximity to a black hole in the episode called sisters, or some other episode with blackfire, also she is vastly stronger than cyborg, episode was called overdrive, cyborg barely lifted this, starfire lifted it with one hand with no effort, also we see starfire shake a city with a punch and destroy parts of buildings with dozens of blasts in the episode go

Were the OBD-accepted changes ever applied?

Back