• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cirno tries to school the Scout in math class

How about, Scout has literally never had power-ups outside of game play. This means we have to do unknown type and all of that. And as for source on regen being instant, if you, ya know, read the actual file besides a light skim You'd find this

また、妖精の個体は短命(*1)だが、すぐに同じ姿で生まれ変わる。Also, an individual fairy is short-lived(*1), but they immediately resurrect in the same shape.
躰がバラバラになる位の大怪我を負ってもすぐに治る。Even if they suffer large injuries so that their bodies are in pieces, they heal immediately.
厳密な意味では、妖精は死ぬ事がない。In a stricter sense, fairies can't die.
だから死を恐れない無鉄砲な行動を取る。Therefore they take reckless action, without fearing death.
死の概念が人間と異なる為にそう見えるが、単に頭が弱いとも言う。Since their concept of death appears to differ from that of humans, it is also said that they are simply foolish.

This text, I assume? It does seem to match with her profile's listed
Well, Scout massively AP stomps her, even if it's not a total stomp. Does he have means of hitting her with explosives or fire, so as to destroy her beyond her Regeneration?
Immortality (Type 8; as long as ice and cold exist she will always be revived, and a fairy can regenerate instantly when they die), Regeneration (High-Mid; can recover from being cut into pieces)

Though IDK what the basis for her Type 8 is.

Limited Flight (Can jump twice in mid-air with the Atomizer and five times with the Soda Popper)
Cirno simply flies above her
Cirno may be confused but that's all.
Teleportation (with Shadow Leap), Invisibility (With Stealth), Explosion Manipulation (with Pumpkin MIRV), Summoning (with Skeleton Horde and Summon Monoculus)
From Upgrades:
Cirno simply regenerate.

Yes they're foolish but Cirno can regenerate,.

Also,

This text, I assume? It does seem to match with her profile's listed
Well, Scout massively AP stomps her, even if it's not a total stomp. Does he have means of hitting her with explosives or fire, so as to destroy her beyond her Regeneration?
Immortality (Type 8; as long as ice and cold exist she will always be revived, and a fairy can regenerate instantly when they die), Regeneration (High-Mid; can recover from being cut into pieces)

Though IDK what the basis for her Type 8 is.
Unless I'm misremembering, what ordinary humans in Touhou? Guns are hardly a thing and the only thing close to my knowledge is wielded by a High 3-A/Low 2-C. So Cirno might just be 100% serious immediately especially if she gets so one-shot

Not really, since his own IC Bites him in the ass and has him just one-shot Cirno immediately and get her serious. Also her regen is instant.

That's cause the regen it nulls is literally of unknown type, and the disease requires Cirno to be touched. Cirno can fly and abuses the living cum out of that
"Regeneration (Unknown type) (With Regeneration, Vampire, and King)"

I don't think that enough to stomp her due to She tank against Okuu attack and she can fight in extreme heat ( Nuclear fusion has tempurer at 100 M+ ) and radiation ( Her nest is not different nuclear material supply ) area

and Also do we forget that Cirno's ice forcefield can protect her from Danmaku and also low tier Master Spark too

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Cirno simply flies above her
She has incentive to stay away, right?
Cirno may be confused but that's all.
Which is time to dodge, or continue approaching, or time she isn't retreating or attacking.
Cirno simply regenerate.
Killing her isn't why I brought those up, but rather for their possible utility in approaching. An Invisible Scout is harder to hit, for example.
Also what?
I don't think that enough to stomp her due to She tank against Okuu attack and she can fight in extreme heat ( Nuclear fusion has tempurer at 100 M+ ) and radiation ( Her nest is not different nuclear material supply ) area

and Also do we forget that Cirno's ice forcefield can protect her from Danmaku and also low tier Master Spark too

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Are those not on her profile? Shouldn't she have Resistance to Heat Manipulation?

Alright, edited the post and put scans on them. (While I'm at it, I should post the scan for Cirno's absolute zero on her profile, it's dumb that there's no explanation or source for it.)

I can't believe I completely forgot about this, but Cirno could also just freeze the bullets and projectiles coming from Scout's weapons, since she can instantly freeze projectiles that come near her, and then cause a chain reaction that freezes even more enemy projectiles as shown in that vid of the Marisa fight that I just sent.

Back