• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Lucario

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This is a match I wanted to make for a while. Both are in character. Lucario starts out in Mega. Cinder has the Maiden Powers (obviously). Which aura user will triumph?

Cinder
Cinder Fall

370px-Pokkén Lucario

(Stats): Lucario is faster, stronger, has more attack variety, is just as, if not more durable, and has far superior range.

(More in depth) While Cinder's fire attacks would be a problem, it's not a massive strain of intelligence to recognize your weaknesses.

Speaking of intelligance, while Lucario's isn't exactly measured, it's probably at least comparable to a human, considering its capacity for speech and planning. Cinder's flight is partially negated due to Lucario's ability to jump and fire projectiles (Aura Sphere will never miss, negating the best aspect of flight, dodging attacks in three dimensions of space freely, rather than two.) As Lucario is starting in Mega, I am assuming it is used to this form.

While Lucario's not leaving unscathed, it (gender not specified) will leave alive. Burned, yes. Injured? Of course. Victorious, yes.

Lucario, albiet with difficulty, 7/10.

Cinder's lava Dust and Fire Manipulation may prove troublesome for Lucario, but he has superior range, and the fact he has the movement speed advantage and Extreme Speed will keep it that way if he's smart enough to use it to his advantage. I'll hand it to Lucario more times than not.

Gonna give it to Cinder

Dust manipulation of fire and lava is one of Lucario's weaknesses, and she has most likely been trained to fight combatants like Lucario

To be fair, both are doing the same damage. Lucario takes double via fire and gives double via adaptability.

Lucario's wide arsenal of attacks and heartless battle style should give him the edge, as Lucario would likely pummel Cinder into the ground and blitzing with Extreme Speed.

Back