• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chrysalis vs Luna vs Daybreaker

As far as I know QC should take this seeing as she overpowered PC once before (although it caused her strain) and Luna and PC are comparable to each other so while it's close I think QC takes it high diff

She has Flare Blitz and Flamethrower, so it's super effective agaist bug-type... Oh wait, wrong show.

Jokes aside, watching QC vs PC, PC vs NM and DB vs NM, you can tell the difference in power Daybreaker has over Celestia.

While Celestia lost to both Nightmare Moon and full-powered Chrysalis, Daybreaker played with NM like a cat plays with a dead bird. If I were to guess, I would say DB is at least 3x more powerful than PC (She literally created a sun just for funzies, for god sake :p).

So yes, just like what she did with moonbutt, the same would happen to bugbutt.

(It's a shame DB doesn't have a key on Celestia's page yet)

(Oof, I just noticed the date of the post, sorry for necroing)

Chrysalis is bar maximum comparable to Celestia with the Bell's magic, and that's only via being comparable to Cozy Glow. No one cares that she overpowered Celestia in the past when she barely managed to handle it. The difference between them is so negligable it's not worth mentioning. Chrysalis was putting her absolute all into it. Now she's up against a more powerful Celestia in an equal state. Who wants to tell me how Chrysalis wins again? Sorry, but she makes like a bug and gets squashed.

Back