• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chronos Low 1-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first one only shows chonos has slightly of a galaxy second that space time galaxy size created by eris so assuming that all galaxies are space time too laughable the third scan I need to know if the translation is correct since episodoo g is known for its nefarious translations

actually now that i think about it.

he might have 5D omnipresence but nothing really supports him have 5D attack Potency.

AP wise he's completely featless other than a comparison to Olympians.

state of being =/= Attack potency after all.

Higher dimension in Doom contains lower ones as finite objects and that argument in low 1-C Doom thread got rejected lol,but I will not go further cus it will derail this thread also dude who made that thread also wonders at there how tf Archie Sonic can be tier 1 with less reasonable argument

Higher dimension in Doom contains lower ones as finite objects and that argument in low 1-C Doom thread got rejected lol,but I will not go further cus it will derail this thread also dude who made that thread also wonders at there how tf Archie Sonic can be tier 1 with less reasonable argument
link me the thread i want to hear the reasons

are the lower-dimensional objects infinite because otherwise, it means jack all

pretty simple crt transcending space-time doesn't give Low 1-C by itself anymore
and there's no statement about higher dimensions being superior to the lower ones so i purpose yeeting Low 1-C
I agree with this.
the first one only shows chonos has slightly of a galaxy second that space time galaxy size created by eris so assuming that all galaxies are space time too laughable the third scan I need to know if the translation is correct since episodoo g is known for its nefarious translations
The main problem is the translation of Episode G (original or the first manga), not the sequel Assassin which was translated completely by a different person.
It is multiverse in singular, not plural, even this was mentioned in another topic, and the Portuguese and Spanish translation uses the word multiverse in singular.

The universe of Saint Seiya has only one multiverse, although each universe has multiple planes of existence and dimensions. But even if there were multiple multiersos, for the current wiki description this does not indicate that the character is 1-C.
Alternatively, we could just list his AP as unknown.

he has 0 AP feats, all statements regarding him are vague and are most accurately interpreted as describing the nature of his existence.

tbh, his best AP stuff is maybe vaguely scaling above the Olympian’s, however his relationship compared to other primordials is unknown and Zeus scales above Cronus who scales above Uranus which demonstrates that Chronos’ vague statement about being above the Olympian’s may have nothing to do with AP since he has no established place within the primordial hierarchy.

Chronos very literally has no AP scaling outside of being a god would entail being stronger than a Gold Saint…
Chronos damages Athena's armor and shield with one attack without difficulty, and the Shield can stop attacks of Zeus and Hades (even when the goddess is weakened by creating five barriers that are indestructible to Hades' power).

Chronos was never described as part of the primordial gods, he is described as the god who transcends all others (even the Olympians, the greatest gods as described by Hypnos). This god has a completely different physical form and appearance than any other god in this franchise.

Last edited:
pretty simple crt transcending space-time doesn't give Low 1-C by itself anymore
and there's no statement about higher dimensions being superior to the lower ones so i purpose yeeting Low 1-C
I thought it says in the FAQ that transcending time, if it refers to some kind superiority, can grant Low 1C, but if not then I agree. Then again, it would technically depend on the size of the multiverse in saint seiya

t is multiverse in singular, not plural, even this was mentioned in another topic, and the Portuguese and Spanish translation uses the word multiverse in singular.
iirc, the raws only make sense as plural, but it doesn't change Chronos' tier at all.

Here's the raw if anyone cares:

Chronos damages Athena's armor and shield with one attack without difficulty, and the Shield can stop attacks of Zeus and Hades (even when the goddess is weakened by creating five barriers that are indestructible to Hades' power).
So unquantifiably greater than the Olympians. Still doesn't give us much info for an accurate tier, so I'm still in favour of an "unknown" rating.

Chronos was never described as part of the primordial gods, he is described as the god who transcends all others (even the Olympians, the greatest gods as described by Hypnos). This god has a completely different physical form and appearance than any other god in this franchise.
Still doesn't give us anything useful in terms of tiering.

I very much agree. I never saw why Chronos has Low 1-C in the first place. When all he has is "transcending space and time" statements which even given justification for space and time being 2-A, thats just higher into 2-A not Low 1-C.
did some talking with some guys

apprenatly chronos exceeds the gods who are tier 2 to the same degree they exceed regular humans
and he contains a multiverses with infinite space-times and said multiverses is only small part of him

i'm still shaky about the reasoning but i'll leave the rest to you guys to decide if it qualifies for Low 1-C or not
also i'd like to see these scans
Thats a very bad reason for Low 1-C if I say so myself, I am not sure why exceeding gods the same way they exceed regular humans even is Low 1-C?
That should just mean that he has 2-A size body, not that 2-A multiverse is like some infinitesimally portion of his body making him Low 1-C

Same here.
That have a different and entirely separate Time Axis from each other.
This kind of doesn't make sense, the previous Holy War is literally just 200+ years back from their current timeline, which means that its their past meaning they share same temporal axis, only reason I can think of which makes them different is because of Athena's inteference in the past, changing the time axis.
Can you provide translation for the first link please?

This isn't enough for Low 1-C. That simply just means that Chronos transcends the space and time, which is basically past, present and future connecting here. It doesn't really imply additional temporal axis actually.
Anyways to summarize this,

Galaxies, and Nubelas in SS-verse are basically entire space-time continuum/Universes. Thus we have timelines inside of timelines.

The Universe has other Universes within it thus implying the existence of an additional temporal dimension above the 4th.
I honestly do not see, much indication for "timelines containing timelines" which could imply Low 1-C
Even if thats the case, thats totally not why Chronos is listed as Low 1-C so that should change certainly
Also why doenst' transcending an infinite multiverse give 5D rating anymore?

was there a thread discussion that i missed?
It never did for past few years, only chance is because of that vague rule in the FAQ page which still doesn't permit Low 1-C just by "transcending space and time" alone, the more context is needed.
this is in fact, objectively incorrect, the only way to see something infinite as finite is to be higher D than that infinite thing
Not necessarily, given the gap between lower dimension and higher dimension is uncountable infinity. Meaning that you can be infinitely above infinite in a tier and it still would be in same dimensionality
I thought it says in the FAQ that transcending time, if it refers to some kind superiority, can grant Low 1C, but if not then I agree. Then again, it would technically depend on the size of the multiverse in saint seiya
Yeah, just transcending space and time isn't enough, more context is needed for that.

In short, I am all in support of downgrading Chronos to 2-A based on current justification and neutral to his page being nuked

iirc, the raws only make sense as plural, but it doesn't change Chronos' tier at all.

Here's the raw if anyone cares:

No, the translation only describes that it is a multiverse in singular, not plural.

Okada even writes the word multiverse (マルチバース) in that scene.

Also the Spanish and Portuguese translations translate this as multiverse (singular, not plural).
emhFB6J.jpg

----------------------------------
05FX5l3.jpg
So unquantifiably greater than the Olympians. Still doesn't give us much info for an accurate tier, so I'm still in favour of an "unknown" rating.
He is stronger than any other god in this franchise (at least the version of Next Dimension is the strongest god) and damages Athena's armor and shield.

This indicates that Chronos is at least 2-C, possibly higher.

Last edited:
Not necessarily, given the gap between lower dimension and higher dimension is uncountable infinity. Meaning that you can be infinitely above infinite in a tier and it still would be in same dimensionality
what?????? the only way to see or to have something infinite as finite is to be higher D, because even if you add N to N the result is still N and as such not larger, so the only way for it to be that is if you exist from a higher point of view, just like how the entirety of R is has nothing on C, this is the same case here, in fact any infinite number being compared to a finite quantity in relation to something else objectively needs the thing that it is being compared to be a higher infinity, and this is a fact

It does if context supports it and it isn't just one of the usual hype/one-off statements that means nothing

In the case of Chronos he's transcending space and time of the multiverse.

The multuverse is contained inside his body.

Transcending space and time with some sort of superiority should give low 1-C. I know of characters who are better than Chronos in terms of feat and justification and are still 2-A.

It does if context supports it and it isn't just one of the usual hype/one-off statements that means nothing
This is what I meant.

I was given the impression that space-time transcendence in general no longer meant higher D, no matter what context. Which was what confused me.

But if we still grant it as long as sufficient context is given, nvm.

In the world of Saint Seiya

Nubela's are entire space-time Dimensions.

All of what we see within Chronos are Nubela's

If you so much as touch another Nubela you will find yourself into another past, or future.

Which are different Dimensions

That have a different and entirely separate Time Axis from each other.

This further strengthens what Shura says in Episode G Assassins

Many different futures, and connected worlds may exist in A Universe; Parallel worlds.

more recently in Santia Sho manga; a Whole Galaxy was stated, and called a Universe.

also, within Chronos's statement of his realm. He is stated to transcend time, but at the same time Past, Present, and Future connect there. Logically that should still be a form of time. You can say that this implies an additional temporal axis above the 4th.

Anyways to summarize this,

Galaxies, and Nubelas in SS-verse are basically entire space-time continuum/Universes. Thus we have timelines inside of timelines.

The Universe has other Universes within it thus implying the existence of an additional temporal dimension above the 4th.

Edit: but yeah if we want to delete his profile im all for that lmao. the dude has literally done nothing throughout the entire franchise.

Edit 2: for context Past, and Future are references for the multiverse and alternate worlds.

Edit 3: We also have a direct statement of "Multiverse" in plural. "Multiverses existing next to each other."
There is more than enough evidence to support 5D Chronos as i elaborated before in the quote box above...

Though

State of being =/= Attack potency either. so he can be 5D omnipresent without being Low 1-C in potency.

It is multiverse in singular, not plural, even this was mentioned in another topic, and the Portuguese and Spanish translation uses the word multiverse in singular.
Question, why is Portuguese and Spanish envolved? I dont have context here, is the main language there Portuguese and Spanish? btw, can u send the portuguese version?

Why is the portuguese/spanish version more reliable than english? was it published in portuguese/spanish? doesnt there have raws of the main language?

A single scan in SS can have about 6 different translations including the other languages. Saying similar or drastically different things

Why is the portuguese/spanish version more reliable than english? was it published in portuguese/spanish? doesnt there have raws of the main language?
I believe both the Spanish and BR version have official translations. The French also have official translations but for some reason the 3 sometimes say different things to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back