• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp, I'll probably say when we begin this. Expect it to possibly be 7 to 9 AM in Arizona time.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Am I too late? Again?

If not, I nominate Dead Boy. Or Roland Deschai, if Dead Boy seems like too much. (For the record, his BFR is pretty OOC in terms of combat)
Juuuust a bit too late, sorry my boy

Wait, my first opponet is Shrek? heheheheh...
Mrburnsexcellent
Excellent

Was kinda hoping we'd finally be able to finish an old Connie vs Speedwagon thread that went dead but oh well.

(In all seriousness though, could someone message me before the Connie v Shrek match starts? Cause I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping if the first one goes too fast.)

CinnabarManx421 said:
Wait, my first opponet is Shrek? heheheheh...
Mrburnsexcellent
Excellent

Was kinda hoping we'd finally be able to finish an old Connie vs Speedwagon thread that went dead but oh well.

(In all seriousness though, could someone message me before the Connie v Shrek match starts? Cause I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping if the first one goes too fast.)
Funny how you use a Simpsons gif since Homer is now her opponent.

Ok. Is the bracket ok now?

Also, I think if we come across a match that has already happened, we'll just skip that round since we know the result

Sweet. Locking in bracket in 3, 2, 1... locked in.

We are go for launch in T-minus 9 hours 21 minutes, captain Higdon!

So apparently the brackets will start at 10 PM for me according to the start time on the Challonge. Here I was thinking it was gonna start while i was asleep, it's gonna start when I'm supposed to be going to bed.

...Did I actually get that right? The conversion site I went to told me that 7:10 AM NZDT is like 10 PM in PST but if it starts in 9 hours, that doesn't sound right.

ALRIGHT! LISTEN UP!

The start time on Challonge means nothing. That was when I made the Challonge.

The bracket will start in 9 hours, give or take. Not the time stated on the Challonge

Jibanyan is facing the Criminal. I'll be honest. I never would've thought about that match unless it was literally forced to happen. Like it is now!

Starter Pack said:
Jibanyan is facing the Criminal. I'll be honest. I never would've thought about that match unless it was literally forced to happen. Like it is now!
Hohohoho, yes!

Oh ok then. So about 7 in the morning for me. (TBH it hopefully shouldn't matter since my character is going last, but I just don't wanna be asleep when the match actually happens.)

I'll try and make it so that those nominating characters will be awake when their main wo/man is fighting, but I can't make it perfect.

Also, can y'all please slow down on the comments? I need somewhere to post the thread when it gets made

So I'm up first

shit might not be awake

uh

good night all I guess

I'll stop commenting. Unless this fills up. Then I could likely make a second one, I suppose.

I'll close this if you want?

I'm gonna make a 9-C bracket after this whole thing is done

But that's for another time. Can't wait to do this guys. See ya when I see ya

Back