• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chris Tries to WALK This One Off

Both are 9-B

SPEED IS EQUALIZED

Frank only has his camera, baseball bat, and a shopping cart

Chris has his full arsenal

The fight takes place at Mount Massive Asylum

Who wins and why?

Chris Walker :

Frank West :

Chris walker render
Little pig!

Frank Render Fixed
"I've covered wars ya know"

I'm going with Chris on this one. All his camera can do is flash Chris' eyes and blind him but I don't think that'll even annoy him, and if it does, pissing him off won't help matters. A baseball bat is nothing, it'll probably break the moment it comes in contact with Chris' body. And the shopping cart... Chris can probably tear that thing apart or crush it and smash it aside as he does with metal doors.

Chris knows judo that can come in handy against an equally strong opponent (though I personally don't think Frank is), can tear people's heads far more casually, has a greater range due to being a good deal bigger and has the stamina to match Frank.

Frank is faster and I guess more experienced in fighting dangerous humans and monsters, but Chris was a former soldier for a good few years at least so he has some experience of his own.

Question, what is Chris's AP? He has fragmenting a metal door as his AP but it says he only broke the hinges off of it.

I don't know who added the link for the metal door, he only busts the door down.

Can confirm, I made the respect thread for the character on reddit.

You do know Frank is 3 megajoules with slightly higher Dura, his weapons also should scale higher than his regular ap. Frank also knows basic judo, karate and very skilled in wrestling and its likely Frank won't be intimidated by Chris since he's seen and fought people just like him

And do you really think the bat and shopping cart scale to the real life ones? Frank can hurt people who can tank small explosions with those

Frank beat Cliff Hudson (who ill make a profile for soon) who was a Vietnam veteran and beat him in an environment perfect for guerilla warfare and Brock Mason a special forces leader.

Yeah, I think in terms of skill Frank edges him out. I mean the multiple tours in Afgan and man handling soldiers and security is pretty decent but Frank has experience fighting hoards of normal zombies, multiple super zombies, mechs, and the military from multiple games (DR1, DR2, and DR4).

Judo is good, but Frank has judo and wrestling. Judo helps remove weight as a factor in hand to hand and wrestling is about good positioning. I'm pretty sure Frank has a AP advantage, but if not it's at least equal, and should have a durability advantage thanks to tanking explostions.

@Xx.davidparra

So... you made this match where Chris stands little chance at winning? Not a very fun match, did you just want people to say "Frank obviously wins"? lol

Dark-Carioca said:
@Xx.davidparra
So... you made this match where Chris stands little chance at winning? Not a very fun match, did you just want people to say "Frank obviously wins"? lol
I mean if that was the case I guess I failed this thread is pretty old but no, I made because I thought it would be a cool match and since I didn't know Chris's full capabilities I thought it would've been more fair if I gave Frank less weapons

Back