• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which of the two strongest toon force characters on the site will win?

Speed is =

Both sides bloodlusted

Both are fully equipped

Fight is in Nickelodeon Animation Studio

Chowdercar
BUGSbunny no

Hmm... Chowder might actually be the first toonforcer to actually give Bugs trouble. I mean from what I can tell, Chowder can straight up erase someone just by saying the magic words "You're not in this episode," yet Bugs Bunny can exist outside his cartoon and was displayed to have done so in Duck Amuck an a cartoon where Bugs Bunny was in a boxing match and snipped the ending of the cartoon, so Bugs doesn't necessarily have to be in an episode of a cartoon to fight. Yet at the same time, Chowder can leave his cartoon whenever, so scene-snipping and the drawing board would kinda be rendered moot. I think it would end up with the two exhausting themselves hax-wise and it all boiling down to AP, in which case Bugs one-shots Chowder, so I'm gonna give it to Bugs.

Oh yeah, Bugs definitely curbstomps hard into next Wednesday, I wasn't really thinking through when I made this

As for "you're not in this episode", Bugs has type 8 immortality, so that nopes it

As for Bugs one-shotting Chowder, it won't happen because Chowder also has type 8 immortality

As before though, Bugs still stomps anyway

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
GoCommitDi said:
As for Bugs one-shotting Chowder, it won't happen because Chowder also has type 8 immortality
As before though, Bugs still stomps anyway
Isn't his non combat applicable???
Why would it be? It made him come back when he was in a state of non-existence

Back