• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chowder & Popeye's regen

how dare you not be interested in my vsthread!

What is Popeye's reason for low-godly, anyway? It always seemed a bit random to me

Well, if the has much similar feat then the point of this thread stands; Should that give him Mid-Godly or Chowder's Mid-Godly is wrong?

Did his animator delete him or did his animator delete the existence he was in?

Cause Chowder's looks more like the latter

You should check out the talk page for Chowder, Cal's already got an explanation there.

>hears Cal being ok with it

Oh boy it should be legit

>sees Azzy disagreeing with Cal

Oh boy this should be wrong

In all seriousness, I confident in saying that both were wrong, it's type 8 Immortality.

Popeye has a couple of regen feats on that level. Surviving the erasure of all reality being the most notable. Does anyone have a source on the other one? People quote Popeye feats all the time with no sources...

No opinion on the Chowder feat.

Erasure of all reality as in High-Godly regen? If so, wow.

Back