• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chopper vs Voodood

Hmm, interesting debate. Let's take a crack at it.

So first off, I'm just going to assume that they're at roughly the same AP, due to Voodood scaling to other Skylanders such as Sonic Boom, and Tony, though a bit of a scaling tree, is notably weaker than a semi-serious Elizabello II. So, people could probably correct me later, but for now, I'm assuming approximately equal.

And now, to knock out some abilities from both sides. Chopper's Limited Information Analysis isn't very applicable here due to Voodood not really having any weaknesses going into this fight. And since this is 7-B, no Berserk Mode for Chopper when he goes Monster Point. As for Voodood, his Attack Reflection with his Tripwires is useless here considering Tony doesn't have any actual projectile attacks. Now, with that out of the way, what are the advantages here.

Unfortunately for the Skylander, Tony does have a considerably higher intellect and a much greater strength capacity than Voodood, meaning he'll be able to think up strategies much faster than Voodood, and will have the strength to match. If Voodood attempts to close the distance with his Zipline Axe, then Chopper can just change into Jump Point and get away, or even Guard Point and block the attack. And thanks to his Kung Fu Point, he'll be able to outmaneuver Voodood's axe at close range and get some good hits in.

Unfortunately, the biggest hurdle for Chopper to jump through here is Voodood's magic Tripwires, which he can summon at any time, albiet only two at a time, and his Electric Feedback, which will zap Chopper after he hits him. However, once again, Chopper's intelligence will likely help him predict and avoid the Tripwires, and if he takes his Monster Point, which he has control over post-time skip, then he should be able to endure the Electric Feedback and continue fighting.

While admittedly, I'm certain that Voodood would be an extremely difficult opponent for Chopper to put down, I do think that due to the variety he has thanks to his different transformations, and especially his very powerful Monster Point, Chopper should be able to take this fight mid to high difficulty.

Winner: Tony Tony Chopper

@Started Voodoo is 3x stronger than our standard Volcano eruption, so 72 mehatons

Hes also one of the 10 most skilled skylanders as per his status as an elite

Voodood = 72 Megatons

Tony Tony Chopper < Elizabello II = 11.5 Megatons

...Oh. Wow. Voodood is vastly superior to Chopper in strength. I'm not sure even Monster Point could protect against that. Well shoot! I might actually switch to Voodood due to his huge AP advantage. Not enough to make it a stomp, but that along with his electricity attacks makes this pretty decisive.

Maybe, but Chopper's guard point still allows him to handle punches that go beyond his AP, the transformation is basically made for it...

Back