• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
ned has has his laptop and the fight takes place The squid game court.

Ned is bloodlusted And has 1 hour of prep time

will ned get his fruit cobbler or will Cho Sang-woo win money

the chad:
some 40 year old: 7
icon:
3b10b73916996b0c333da11bfe28b1b3705cdc71.gifv

Last edited:
Sang-woo shoukd take It, not only He has a real weapon, he is a better strategist, the only way I think ned can win is If he gets time to hack the squid game place interface and uses It to his advantage, other wise Sang-woo should win this without much dificult

Yeah unfortunately Sang-Woo takes this one when Ned only has his laptop due to it not being a real weapon and Sang-Woo being fully willing to kill but Ned stomps if he has his optional equipment

Sang-Woo has shown himself to have some good stamina to take on a lengthy fight seen in the final game being able to keep fighting after being stabbed

as well Sang-Woo is a quick thinker so he'd be able to use sand in order to blind ned and get the opportunity to stab him

Sang-Woo has shown himself to have some good stamina to take on a lengthy fight seen in the final game being able to keep fighting after being stabbed

as well Sang-Woo is a quick thinker so he'd be able to use sand in order to blind ned and get the opportunity to stab him
Yeah pocket sand would be pretty lethal
Of they are in the sleeping Room, not much, but he could open the doors and lead the fight to one of the game arenas and use It's trapa, like the guns in the green light red light game
And with SBA wouldn't they both start at melee range so I doubt Ned would be able get enough distance to start hacking the arenas especially since he's supposed to be bloodlusted. Sang-woo stomps if Ned is bloodlusted and doesn't have his optional equipment but Ned stomps if he does have everything

I doubt Ned would be able get enough distance to start hacking the arenas especially since he's supposed to be bloodlusted. Sang-woo stomps if Ned is bloodlusted and doesn't have his optional equipment but Ned stomps if he does have everything
I'm saing in the situation ned has prepare time

He even has pockete sand here? It isn't in his equipament
It's on the ground in the starting arena the fight takes place at and its entirely in character for sang-woo to use his environment to outplay his opponents hence the pocket sand.
I'm saing in the situation ned has prepare time
That's better im this case however Ned would need to at least have bloodlust removed so that he can make use of the prep time

It's on the ground in the starting arena the fight takes place at and its entirely in character for sang-woo to use his environment to outplay his opponents hence the pocket sand.
Hum... Don't know with place is there, can you show a picture?
That's better im this case however Ned would need to at least have bloodlust removed so that he can make use of the prep time
... You know that bloodlust only makes him more likle to use the prepare time the best way possible, right? Bloodlust ≠ be angry
Bloodlust = Will not act in character to deafeat the oponent, likle to ise his most effective methods

... You know that bloodlust only makes him more likle to use the prepare time the best way possible, right? Bloodlust ≠ be angry
Bloodlust = Will not act in character to deafeat the oponent, likle to ise his most effective methods
Okay that's how I define being bloodlusted in a vs battle for the most part personally but on top of that my mind also throws blind rage into it
And give me a minute

Oooooohhhh this arena, ok, I don't know much about squid game, this arena has automatic guns of something like in the first game?
Nope it's purely meant for 1 to 1 melee. Ned would have to make it to the first room since that's the only one shown to have all those guns

Yes yes... There is any other equipament?
Ned could lock him in a room and let him die from hunger and thirst
No, the area is just that a court to fight in ned would be better trying to bash sang-woo with the laptop rather than trying to hack quickly which both options aren't good and would end up with him being stabbed

Now he only has prep time
ok, now Ned wincon is:
hack the place and atract Sang-woo to a trap
Sang-woo wincon is:
Stab and win in melee fight

I will istill vote for Sang-woo, he should be more capable of getting into ned before he uses the place effectively or even convince him to not atack him and them backstab ned

voting Sang-woo, not that would be easy for him

Funny that this is Ned's first loss because he would stomp otherwise if he was at his peak by having all his equipment💀💀

Back