• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE CRAZY NIGHT CIRCUS AT THE WINTER OF CRIME RISE!? WOULD YOU WANNA TO JOIN~~?

Ah finally, i can make an another Chisato matches now, but this time there's a change in how much i'm going to publish....
Rather than 3, i'll prolly cracking it up to more than 5!
Reason is, i'm still sad about the outcome of Chisato vs Finn so i'm just going to let all of my frustration and stress to cracking every Chisato matches i'm going to make and publish, make it....7? Probably 7#Max0rReferencemotherf***er
Regardless, expect more than a 5 Chisato matches in a row today, even tho it's not going to be guarranted

On other note, originally this match was going to be an HBO Max Harley vs Chisato until i found out that HBO Max Harley AP is goddamn low, thankfully her DC animated movies has a fairly comparable AP, so here we are
Best girl of their respective franchise, both are crazed-lover to their partners (tho Harley relationship is toxic complicated), and both are a sexy badass kicking a** femme fatale, let's get to the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●
It's time for the best Lycoris Agent here, to capturing the femme fatale clown that has caused an havoc to the society and peoples, threatened them so her lover would appreciated her
With the knowledge and the result of the train she received from the Dark Knight himself, ever since her defeat with him, she's went to catch the Quinn, would she successed here? Let's find out!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Inside of Shinkansen Train and Seikan Tunnel

• images
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Clownpiece of Crime: 0
  • The Red Spider Lilly Agent: 7 (Popted, Hellbeast, Random, Myself, Glaceon, Strategist, Peppersalt)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Harley.Quinn.600.3512023.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3758781.jpg

Last edited:
Voting Chisato for better skill, analytical prediction, and Harley is very reckless, so Chisato will have little problem to predict her and hit her over and over again while dodging her hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back