• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Scenario:
Karasuma requested the help of the Japanese government to train class E. Lycoris group sends their most talented agent, Chisato Nishikigi to train them. Chisato requests to haven an individual battle with the best of their group, with sufficient breaks of course, Karasuma chooses Nagisa to fight Chisato first.

Fight takes place around the perimeter of Class E’s building in an open environment for everyone to see. They are allowed to hide around or inside Class-E’s building to their advantage (much to Koro’s displeasure).

Rules:
Speed Equalized.
Standard Equipment but the same rubber bullets that Chisato uses are given to Nagisa instead of BBs/paintballs and his special PE suit is restricted.
Match ends until someone knocks out the other, either through physical force or by spamming rubber bullets. Immobilizing said person also ends the match.

Connections:
Both are best girl.

Scaling:
Nagisa scales to ~5.9 MJ and 1.5 hours of Stamina.
Chisato scales to ~2 MJ and 2+ hours of Stamina (from being Peak Human).

Polling:
Best Assassin: 1
Best Lycoris Agent:
Inconclusive: 8

Last edited:
Edges:
Nagisa: Strength, Durability, Hax.
Chisato: Skills, Experience, Stamina.
Both: Range.

The stamina feat for Nagisa comes from the anime, the opening for episode 22 stated “3 hours until deadline” and directly, after class E entered the mountain where Korosensei was kept. Then, episode 24 showed “90 minutes until deadline” in the opening, so 3-E was fighting those mercenaries for 1 and a half hours. Idk what the timeframe was for Chisato’s stamina.

Last edited:
Btw you need to add the profiles link of both to this match for easier navigation, and for correction Chisato upscaled from 1.9 MJ

So here, how do i start actually? Both have analytical prediction here but i give the credit to Nagisa as he has confronted some of Analytical Prediction user like Korosensei (still it going hard to land a hit between the two) the aura wouldn't stop Chisato here for standing her own to defeat Nagisa, some of Nagisa other specialty can give Chisato run of her money but she can still with it pretty fine, doesn't mention Chisato has the stamina advantage here
Beside that i'll leave it to the others to debating here, but still going to help nonetheless

Pretty sure Nagisa have a stealth advantage here since he was able to snuck up to Karasuma pretty easily. His AP seem to be superior but it doesn't really matter much aside from allowing him to dodge more effectively. His 3x ap advantage tho would allow his stealth strike to more easily incapacitate Chisato.

I would say that Nagisa have this mid diff, he have the ap advantage and home turf advantage for stealth, only thing Chisato got for her is stamina and skill but those are basically negated purely beacuse of Nagisa fighting style here.

Pretty sure Nagisa have a stealth advantage here since he was able to snuck up to Karasuma pretty easily. His AP seem to be superior but it doesn't really matter much aside from allowing him to dodge more effectively. His 3x ap advantage tho would allow his stealth strike to more easily incapacitate Chisato.

I would say that Nagisa have this mid diff, he have the ap advantage and home turf advantage for stealth, only thing Chisato got for her is stamina and skill but those are basically negated purely beacuse of Nagisa fighting style here.
I'm pretty sure that his fighting style here still getting countered by her skill but the rest are fair

I meant by a assassin oriented fighting style, which would lead to him using basically everything that i said to his advantage, Chisato would likely get the upperhand in cqc due to higher lifting strength and skill but that's it, the moment Nagisa realized he isn't getting much hit (or any at all) in cqc, he's gonna stop trying and force Chisato into his turf which would be an easy gg unless Nagisa job.

I meant by a assassin oriented fighting style, which would lead to him using basically everything that i said to his advantage, Chisato would likely get the upperhand in cqc due to higher lifting strength and skill but that's it, the moment Nagisa realized he isn't getting much hit (or any at all) in cqc, he's gonna stop trying and force Chisato into his turf which would be an easy gg unless Nagisa job.
I know, but the way you said earlier seems to downplaying Chisato skill because Nagisa fighting style lel
You should explained like this earlier

Btw you need to add the profiles link of both to this match for easier navigation, and for correction Chisato upscaled from 1.9 MJ

So here, how do i start actually? Both have analytical prediction here but i give the credit to Nagisa as he has confronted some of Analytical Prediction user like Korosensei (still it going hard to land a hit between the two) the aura wouldn't stop Chisato here for standing her own to defeat Nagisa, some of Nagisa other specialty can give Chisato run of her money but she can still with it pretty fine, doesn't mention Chisato has the stamina advantage here
Beside that i'll leave it to the others to debating here, but still going to help nonetheless
I added the links for both profiles. I see, so have you voted for Chisato?

As for my prespective, whilst Nagisa does have better analytical prediction, it’s mostly used in melee combat instead of armed combat, that too he still struggled to dodge attacks from Karma and needs to properly see the opponent’s face to discern their consciousnesses wavelengths.

Nagisa doesn’t really have as much experience with ranged weapons, all his battles were melee based. They only thing we have to go off is Karasuma’s assessment of him in the databooks, were he’s ranked 7th/28th in Marksmanship with 2nd place in ambush shooting (hiding and shooting).

That’s good and all but the kids in 3-E only went through partial military training (they had to study as well), that to for about an year, whereas Chisato went through much tougher military training for several years, so her aiming skills and aim-dodging skills would be much better than Nagisa’s overall.

The win-con I see for Nagisa is that he hides in 3-E’s building and ambushes Chisato either through his ambush-shooting skill or simply beating her up physically. As for Chisato, her win-con would be fighting in an open field (where she has the advantage thanks to her better aiming and dodging skills) or simply tiring out Nagisa, through her stamina edge. I have restricted also Nagisa’s PE suit though (cuz damage reduction would be too much for Chisato to handle), so she can take him down by shooting at him repeatedly.

I’m 50/50 on this one.

I added the links for both profiles. I see, so have you voted for Chisato?
Not entirely before and after Jackpact arrived lel
As for my prespective, whilst Nagisa does have better analytical prediction, it’s mostly used in melee combat instead of armed combat, that too he still struggled to dodge attacks from Karma and needs to properly see the opponent’s face to discern their consciousnesses wavelengths.

Nagisa doesn’t really have as much experience with ranged weapons, all his battles were melee based. They only thing we have to go off is Karasuma’s assessment of him in the databooks, were he’s ranked 7th/28th in Marksmanship with 2nd place in ambush shooting (hiding and shooting).

That’s good and all but the kids in 3-E only went through partial military training (they had to study as well), that to for about an year, whereas Chisato went through much tougher military training for several years, so her aiming skills and aim-dodging skills would be much better than Nagisa’s overall.

The win-con I see for Nagisa is that he hides in 3-E’s building and ambushes Chisato either through his ambush-shooting skill or simply beating her up physically. As for Chisato, her win-con would be fighting in an open field (where she has the advantage thanks to her better aiming and dodging skills) or simply tiring out Nagisa, through her stamina edge. I have restricted also Nagisa’s PE suit though (cuz damage reduction would be too much for Chisato to handle), so she can take him down by shooting at him repeatedly.

I’m 50/50 on this one.
I see, maybe Jack can have some rebuttal on this but otherwise i'm siding with 50/50 (incon) too

What are these mythical rubber bullet anyway? Actual bullet but instead of a lead head it's rubber? Cause wouldn't the heat just melt some of it making the thing just miss wildly?

Anyway, my point still stand, Nagisa will see that he's ouclassed in an open field after not getting in any hit and getting hit abit by the bullet, he's going to go in to the class house and that's the end of the match, like literally Chisato can't do anything once he enter the house, his stealth is superior to her sense, she can't predict shit if she doesn't see him, the only thing she can do inside is trying to find Nagisa and failing miserably due to stealth and homefield advantage, and tiring him out isn't an option here cause he isn't dumb enough to play into the enemy advantage.

I still stand my ground that this is mid-diff for Nagisa, the bullet ain't gonna do much to Nagisa except causing pain due to the dura advantage, same with the close quarter combat, while all Nagisa need to do is go into the house and just stealth knock Chisato out eventually.

What are these mythical rubber bullet anyway? Actual bullet but instead of a lead head it's rubber? Cause wouldn't the heat just melt some of it making the thing just miss wildly?
Rubber bullets are actually a thing irl. In the anime, Chisato uses them to restrain her opponents and I mean if Nagisa used anti-sensei BBs then she’d tank them no difficulty.

Back