• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: A DARK NIGHT OVER CAFE LYCORECO

LOOK @Veloxt1r0kore, I'M CONTRIBUTING! Also I'm currently making a canon using characters that get matches spammed for them so hey, another addition to the cast
● ------------------------------------- ●
Chisato walked through the maze of shrubbery, having been thrown into another place.
How many times had she been doing this?
Every time she wakes up and is put into a situation in which she had to fight for her life, only to black out and be put into another one
The only thing she remembered were visions of a strange room with blue walls and white highlights over them, the floors smooth light blue and the ceiling dark blue
Exiting the maze, she finally found another person. A well-dressed butler standing below a balcony, seemingly waiting for someone
She decided to observe the person, knowing that he may very well be her next opponent
His stance appeared to be disciplined and he looked rather well-built though growing old
She could take him on

"Sir, did you by any chance invite someone to the shrub maze at 1 AM?" the butler asked.
"No, but I would prefer is she showed herself at the start. Get inside, Alfred, it may be another assassin" a voice from the shadow below the balcony spoke.

Exiting the darkness was a man in a dark suit and cape, a logo of a bat emblazoned in his chest
He seemed far more imposing in his stance and mannerisms, either a great bluffer or an actual threat
And to think this could've been avoided had she been in the right mindset

• Everything above 9-B is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Place located in: Wayne Manor, Night time
latest

lycoris-recoil-nishikigi-chisato-anime-anime-girls-short-hair-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

VS
latest

Last edited:
I'm sure that Bruce dominated Chisato in skill and close combat for sure, but even so he might have a hard time to catch her because the analytical prediction

Same as Veloxt on this one, analytical prediction gives a nice advantage to Chisato but Bats is himself pretty good at adapting and likely surpasses her in terms of skills. Plus, he has the advantage in the environement and his gadgets.

So I would go for Batman, though I don't see it being a stomp either.

This is Batman is pretty good iirc. He fought like a horde of Talons off with Nightwing once which I would say is comparable to fending off a horde of Chisato's
He has way more versatility, batarangs, explosives, mobility with grapnels, smoke grenades, sonic attacks, tasers, etc.
Honestly he could probably just shock her into incap and call it a day, let alone his stealth, at night, in his own home 🗿

Only disadvantage he has is AP (it should be a tad higher but im not ******* with that), he holds advantage in everything else though, and he has enough experience dealing with those that not only outclass him, but outclass Chisato by magnitudes, he should win low diff, if even.

Last edited:
Nvm I lied, Batman is over 3mj, opposed to her 1.8, so he has nearly a 70% strength advantage. He holds like every advantage besides analytical prediction.
Which is only gonna delay the enviable.

Nvm I lied, Batman is over 3mj, opposed to her 1.8, so he has nearly a 70% strength advantage. He holds like every advantage besides analytical prediction.
Which is only gonna delay the enviable.
Wait really? I mean, the calc on Batman's AP section is a common feat which when translated to tons of TNT gives me around 0.0007 tons. The calc of Chisato's AP is 0.0004 tons. Almost a 2x AP advantage for Batman

Barely a 2x AP advantage for Batman
Yeah, 3215970.962 joules, 3.215970962 megajoules, to be exact, he has a 1.69x advantage (nice) give or take if Im reading that right, which I might not be I'm tired as **** and bout to crash.

Yeah, 3215970.962 joules, 3.215970962 megajoules, to be exact, he has a 1.69x advantage (nice) give or take if Im reading that right, which I might not be I'm tired as **** and bout to crash.
OK, sorry about that. Just wanted to be specific for anyone coming back here later

Batman stat checks her and is so much more skilled,not to mention the fact that he is in his own environment.

The fight would end with him dropping smoke grenades on her and while she is shocking, he can just knock her down with a sleeper hold.

Really bad quality clip of Batman and Nightwing vs Talons for reference.
Actually wtf I haven't watched that in years but they ripped apart that military grade steel shutter in seconds

Same as Veloxt on this one, analytical prediction gives a nice advantage to Chisato but Bats is himself pretty good at adapting and likely surpasses her in terms of skills. Plus, he has the advantage in the environement and his gadgets.

So I would go for Batman, though I don't see it being a stomp either.
Yeah she can hold her own good but ultimately outclassed here sooner or later
I voted Bruce too btw

Last edited:
And just to get this concluded

Batman FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back