• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here we are, an another match-up suggestion/idea thread by me, and this time it would featuring the another "on the rise" characters here thanks by my contribution, Chisato Nishikigi

Ever since the anime being aired and her profile being made (with lot's of revision), i'm became so much hooked to the point it became a Nasuverse/Kamen Rider/Vocaloid equalivent of super-invested, and yeah as you can see i'm on fire with Chisato matches right now
Tho i have some MU ideas planned, i still need an help for the others to give me an idea and/or suggestion, thus this thread is here

The Rules:​

• The characters AP should be 500+ Kilojoules at minimum to more than 2 Megajoules (up to 4) at maximum, tho 5 megajoules characters cane be welcomed but it will be going to be strict
  • No haxes and high amount of versatility chars unless some of it are non-combat applicable
Yeah, only two rules but at least you guys can hold yourself

Current Matches Idea:​

Bonus: A draft that need an help from you guys
  • Chisato against an yandere girl with comparable more or less AP with her
  • Her vs someone from MCU that aren't in same level as Daredevil of skill bs and no unexpected abilities like Antman
Here is the profile, and without any further wait, let's start the thread!!

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3729925.jpg

Last edited:
Next time Cim, watch your mouth on making joke that would backfired at you against a person who is not in good state right now (well i'm better right now but i'm still going to get triggered)

Anyway which version of Green Arrow?

The former upscale from the verse wall level feat while the latter far upscale from it (probably the highest in the verse). The former also might attempt brainwash which Chisato have to protection against so there's that.

Sure, for human sensei, but not for Gakuho, the guy have a way different moveset then Nagisa, tho the Nagisa match is practically done for the argument phase, now we only need vote.

Eh, i feel like it doesn't necessary to make Gakuho vs Chisato right now lel
I rather take Post-Tentacle Kaede vs Chisato bur i feel it's going to be same like Chisato vs Nagisa

Not really, since she isn't as skilled in stealth fight like Nagisa and doesn't have his technique that can gurantee a knock out setup, but she does have the sheer will to tank through Chisato attack and acrobatic possibly allow her to break free of Chisato holding her to the ground, so i would say that she have an oddly higher chance at beating Chisato in open field, tho the stealth part is largely the same.

He's not serious lel, tho i'm responded to that with aggression no joke

Anyway i've published two new Chisato matches earlier, i'm planning to make at least 5 or more of Chisato matches due of let out my anger and frustration over Finn vs Chisato

Ngl, that Doctor match is oddly more closer then i would expect at first glance, given that extremely slanted ap and dura disadvantage on Doc side.

Back