• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: "EXORCISM" VIA SHOCK THERAPY

Welcome to the another Dead By Deadlight Killers against the crime-cleanse organization fight, folks
Well this time it would be against the killer that pretty much better than the Trickster himself, ans hopefully going to be much close despite the AP gap
Yeah, i'm using the Doctor against Chisato, and while his madness hax seems problematic, it still tolerable and can be avoided in ease
Originally going to be The Huntress vs Chisato until i found that she's has a weakness to Young Girl so i'm switching her to the Doctor (tho i feel Young Girls here are mean to the children instead of a teenager, well decision is decision)

And fyi i made this fight a direct sequel to Maki vs Chisato which mean yes, Chisato is broke here but she still retain her composure
Anyway, let's get to the fight!!

Woke up from her slept, Chisato looked around her....it was a dream, that dream again....
It's been a months after the Tokyo Massacre incident, the target has been eliminated, and her love has long gone...Takina has been dead
Aftermath of the mission and the funeral of Takina has left Chisato mental and emotion in unstable state, she's now less talkative and has suffered moderate amount of depression, the group of her friends Lycoris Café and her "parents" tried to help her recovering since then, even tho the progress were so slow, can't be helped as not only Takina was dead, she also has took a life of the target....she has dirtied her hand with bloodshed....she couldn't go back
Her performance as the agent weren't decreased surprisingly, she still retain her moral to not kill, however she also play way more aggresive and deadly as the result of her depression, which she need to be restrained to avoided an accident

Later in a weeks, Chisato has been sended in a mission to USA, as part to cleanse the remnant of "forbidden document of a Doctor", as it has been reported that many of the peoples had been missing when they came to Waverly Hills Sanatorium, the police and even the elite corps has been sended but no avail, they became the victims as well
She arrived at the location, and started to investigate....not knowing the cruel suffering she's going to endure inside of the Sanatorium
As she went deeper, she felt an unusual atmosphere which made her feels uncomfortable, not to mention that she also feel to be electroduced albeit not in powerful shock...for now
However that should be enough for her to be hallucinating and thinking all over the place.....from her guilt over killed the assassin, a voices that taunted her moral, and even saw Takina in glimpse...looked at her disappointed
She still tried to retain her composure and not went into a breakdown....until she sense that someone has followed her, she looked around and when she turned back.....a large figure tried to attack her, which she avoided it

Thats him....the target, the doctor that respondsible on the msyteries of peoples being gone followed by the corps
Worse of it....he also know how to messed up someone brain.....drove them into an insanity
Chisato has never fought someone who could used the insanity as it's tool, could she successes the mission? As she knew what's going to be happen (Doc Shock Therapy and Chisato vulnearable emotion/mental).....

"It would an hell of exorcism to Chisato"

• Speed are equalized​
  • Both are in-characters​
  • Place located in: Waverly Hills Sanatorium​
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters​
  • Win via anything!!​
  • The Psychotic Madness Doctor: 1 (Peppersalt)​
  • The Best Lycoris Agent ~ Now in Brokenhearted State: 5 (Myself, Popted, Noneless, Vizer, Guretodesu)​
  • Inconclusive: 1 (Jackpact)​

Herman.Carter.600.3813477.jpg

VS
Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3780263.jpg

• PROLOUGE THEME 1: PLAGE

• PROLOUGE THEME 2: DECRETUM

• BATTLE THEME 1: SIS PUELLA MAGICA

• BATTLE THEME 2: THE DOCTOR CHASE THEME

• PRE-CLIMAX THEME (BEFORE THE MADNESS CONSUME CHISATO): SURGAM IDENTITEM

• DESPAIR THEME FOR CHISATO 1: DANCE OF CORPSE

• DESPAIR THEME FOR CHISATO 2: HITOGAWARI

• REALIZATION THEME: THIS IS MY DESPAIR

• CLIMAX THEME: NULL

• EPILOUGE THEME: TRAPPED IN THE PAST

Last edited:
Also does @ing someone actually help in any way? I never get notifications when that happens
Only staff can do that
Well it's sort of outdated, since it doesn't have the other 2 abilities that Doc have, which is what closing the gap here, but we could add it later, now i'm waiting for Pepper to say whether there's anything new that need to be added in general before i solidly say incon (cause it probably ain't gonna be added anytime soon so no point dragging).
I got nothing, that's why I voted

Back