• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here we are, an another match-up suggestion/idea thread by me, and this time it would featuring the another "on the rise" characters here thanks by my contribution, Chisato Nishikigi

Ever since the anime being aired and her profile being made (with lot's of revision), i'm became so much hooked to the point it became a Nasuverse/Kamen Rider/Vocaloid equalivent of super-invested, and yeah as you can see i'm on fire with Chisato matches right now
Tho i have some MU ideas planned, i still need an help for the others to give me an idea and/or suggestion, thus this thread is here

The Rules:​

• The characters AP should be 500+ Kilojoules at minimum to more than 2 Megajoules (up to 4) at maximum, tho 5 megajoules characters cane be welcomed but it will be going to be strict
  • No haxes and high amount of versatility chars unless some of it are non-combat applicable
Yeah, only two rules but at least you guys can hold yourself

Current Matches Idea:​

Bonus: A draft that need an help from you guys
  • Chisato against an yandere girl with comparable more or less AP with her
  • Her vs someone from MCU that aren't in same level as Daredevil of skill bs and no unexpected abilities like Antman
Here is the profile, and without any further wait, let's start the thread!!

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3729925.jpg

Last edited:
Jin Sakai, match take place in some abandoned Japanese town. Optional: give Jin enough prep time to change the weather, Chisato have no standard equip except a sword she saw on the way to the town and Jin is feeling honorable.

Also most of his hax is projectile base so don't worry, his ap should be arround 500kilo to 1mil due to being able to kill bear that can easily smash door.

Oh right, Jin, thanks for remind me (i actually wanted to make Jin Sakai vs Arthur Morgan but i'm sure that Arthur can just "dead eyes GG" lel)

Oh man, wall level+, he's basically AP stomp her
Even tho he has lower durability but i'm conflicted tbh

He woud be a good opponent against Yor tho

Oh man, wall level+, he's basically AP stomp her
Even tho he has lower durability but i'm conflicted tbh

He woud be a good opponent against Yor tho
Uh, his AP is 0.0009 tons. It's a little bit over 2x AP advantage

I used to assume that 0.001 tons counted for 9-B+ back when I made those profiles

Uh, his AP is 0.0009 tons. It's a little bit over 2x AP advantage

I used to assume that 0.001 tons counted for 9-B+ back when I made those profiles
So he's around above 2 megajoules? Can't read mathematic language lel
You should remove the "+" sign then to avoiding the confusion because wall+ start around 10 megajoules

I think Jimmy is better match for Chisato than CJ, looking at CJ profile dude have no calc, so pretty much he baseline in ap while Jimmy scale above 9 megajoule.
Jimmy AP stomp then, as i stated in the OP the opponents should be around 2 to almost reach 5 megajoules

Jin should be roughly 1mil due to killing bear that can easily destroy door and can cut through iron armor. For what it's worth he can fight Khotun Khan at the beginning for abit before he overpower BOG Jin, this Jin shouldn't be that far behind from the one that can kill bear so he isn't a stranger to fighting superior foe, that and he eventually grew powerful enough to stomp Khotun Khan in their final encounter so their ap shouldn't be that far.

I finished watching Lycoris Recoil recently and have just been generally starving from the want for just... more I NEED HER TO SMOOCH WOMEN CANONICALLY

anyway uh, Queen Maeve Girl bosses whose relationships with other girls help each other find more meaning in their lives outside the mold of Heroes and Lycoris both institutions found to be incredibly corrupt and jaded viewing their heroes and lycoris just as ways to further their own militaristic agendas.

also pretty gay.

I finished watching Lycoris Recoil recently and have just been generally starving from the want for just... more I NEED HER TO SMOOCH WOMEN CANONICALLY

anyway uh, Queen Maeve Girl bosses whose relationships with other girls help each other find more meaning in their lives outside the mold of Heroes and Lycoris both institutions found to be incredibly corrupt and jaded viewing their heroes and lycoris just as ways to further their own militaristic agendas.

also pretty gay.
Good idea tho i'm sure that Maeve would get demolished here, she's isn't skilled as Soldier Boy but nowhere worst as Homelander

Good idea tho i'm sure that Maeve would get demolished here, she's isn't skilled as Soldier Boy but nowhere worst as Homelander
Maybe she has taken on several trained fighters at once tho. She has a cool sword too also I guess armor + sword make more deadly weapons than the funny gun she has

Maybe she has taken on several trained fighters at once tho. She has a cool sword too also I guess armor + sword make more deadly weapons than the funny gun she has
The trained fighter there aren't the same level as Chisato did, rest are fair but she still getting clapped regardless

Back