• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: CRIMSON BLAZE OF LOVE CLASHED AGAINST EACH OTHER!

Well, despite the high satisfactory i (and i believe the others too) got from Jenet vs Chisato match, i feel that 1 best girl from same franchise vs best girl Chisato isn't enough...
So, how about we get an the same one but with a different character? And thus Mai has been selected! I feel that Mai has been underutilized even after the massive revision, tho i'm not going to contributing her so much unlike my plan with Jenet, i'll do my best with her

Starting with none other than the "skyrocketed" Chisato, who previously has incon'd our besr girl Jenet, would this match ended going to be same? Let's find out in a match of blazing will of love and determination....but most importantly, who is the T H I C C E S T between this two girl

● ------------------------------------- ●
A challenge letter from the blazing Shinobi has arrived in the Café! It said that Shinobi wanted to challenge the poster girl and the best crime-cleaner agent, Chisato Nishikigi, in a duel after she heard that Chisato managed to stalemate the Pirate Captain which was impressive
The place would take in -Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
At first the members weren't sure about it as it might be a prank, but Chisato accepted it in high spirit, as she hasn't seen an Ninja/Shinobi in action, she also want to make sure if this shinobi weren't a threat or the opposite, if she's a threat she would took down the shinobi for the safety

Later on, the gang arrived in front of the pagoda, and soon as they arrived, an woman jumped from the pagoda and landed in front of them
And here she is! The Shinobi that wanted to see Chisato capability and her potential, the current hold of Shiranui House, Mai Shiranui herself, has arrive!
....And again, Mai "attractive" appearance and clothing made Takina in shook and nosebleeded
Both Chisato and Mai talked first on what they're are and their duty, and happily they started the duel to prove their strength!!

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 ~ 20 Meters at best
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Flame Kunoichi ~ T H I C C Wife#Straight version: 7 (Saman, Myself, Tony, Maid, Glaceon, Random, COB)
  • The Red Spider Lily Agent ~ T H I C C Wife#Lesbian version: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3763488.jpg

VS
Shiranui.Mai.600.3590958.jpg

Last edited:
Some questions. How good is the duplication and stealth thing? What's the AP comparison?

Mai has some feats that allow her to do some unpredictable stuff but Chisato should get used to her but might land some nasty hits through it (air jump and so on). Chi and explosion and fire attacks are a good challenge to Chisato. She can likely dodge the more predictable projectiles.

LS and Stamina is on a massive advantage to Mai tho.

But Chisato has gun.

Kinda feels like a replay of Jenet vs Chisato as arguments, but this time Mai has more experience, crazier acrobatics, an ever more unorthodox fighting style and fire to be paired to her projectiles.
To summarize stuff from the previous match, Mai's got the AP (0.0006753608 vs 0.00045302333), LS and stamina advantage, won't be bothered too much by rubber bullets, as Chisato's not going to use her actual ones, and adapting and predicting Mai's going to be ever more difficult.
Also, Mai's might have a homefield advantage, and surely surfaces and spots to express at maximum her stealth and acrobatics.

Definitely voting Mai.

Do they have prior knowledge? Cause yeah gonna toss in a vote for best Ninja girl for the above reasons and the fact that a nasty fire attack out of nowhere is definitely not something Chisato could expect.

Yeah i forgor to add the prior-knowledge here for some reason, even tho the outcome of this match wouldn't change much unless we get more arguments from Chisato

Well i do, but later

I must say that I don't think it'll change things too much, Chisato might stay more on her toes, but it only goes so far.

Kinda feels like a replay of Jenet vs Chisato as arguments, but this time Mai has more experience, crazier acrobatics, an ever more unorthodox fighting style and fire to be paired to her projectiles.
To summarize stuff from the previous match, Mai's got the AP (0.0006753608 vs 0.00045302333), LS and stamina advantage, won't be bothered too much by rubber bullets, as Chisato's not going to use her actual ones, and adapting and predicting Mai's going to be ever more difficult.
Also, Mai's might have a homefield advantage, and surely surfaces and spots to express at maximum her stealth and acrobatics.

Definitely voting Mai.
Since no one has arguing for Chisato yet, then let me cover it:
I feel unorthodox fighting style aren't that much of a problem if you ask me, but her nature as Shinobi can still put her off-guard thats for sure
Well, i feel the AP gap isn't that big here so Chisato should be fine to defend herself, the LS is still going to be a nightmare for sure
Beside that, all of what you said is fair, tho on rubber bullets it still can be dangerous as she can optimized it, but other than that yeah, i'm definitely go with Mai too, mid-high diff

Well, either ways whoever speed is it i don't see how she's gonna dodge any bullets of Chisato

Although Mai might caught her by surprise with fire manipulation and her acrobatics, changing directions mid air. Chisato have like supersonic reactions and same analytical prediction reasons again. Fire attacks are not really that much in range from what I'm seeing which Chisato has better being a gun wielder.
(although her rubber bullets have lower accuracy compared a normal gun, her senses and being analytical would make up for it along her superior RS to get hits)

Mai is superior with LS here, assuming she can touch Chisato in the first place.

Going for Chisato high-diff

Last edited:
Well, either ways whoever speed is it i don't see how she's gonna dodge any bullets of Chisato

Although Mai might caught her by surprise with fire manipulation and her acrobatics, changing directions mid air. Chisato have like supersonic reactions and same analytical prediction reasons again. Fire attacks are not really that much in range from what I'm seeing which Chisato has better being a gun wielder.
(although her rubber bullets have lower accuracy compared a normal gun, her senses and being analytical would make up for it along her superior RS to get hits)

Mai is superior with LS here, assuming she can touch Chisato in the first place.

Going for Chisato high-diff
Hate to break you but grace has ended lel, but i'm still count your vote

Back