• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here we are, an another match-up suggestion/idea thread by me, and this time it would featuring the another "on the rise" characters here thanks by my contribution, Chisato Nishikigi

Ever since the anime being aired and her profile being made (with lot's of revision), i'm became so much hooked to the point it became a Nasuverse/Kamen Rider/Vocaloid equalivent of super-invested, and yeah as you can see i'm on fire with Chisato matches right now
Tho i have some MU ideas planned, i still need an help for the others to give me an idea and/or suggestion, thus this thread is here

The Rules:​

• The characters AP should be 500+ Kilojoules at minimum to more than 2 Megajoules (up to 4) at maximum, tho 5 megajoules characters cane be welcomed but it will be going to be strict
  • No haxes and high amount of versatility chars unless some of it are non-combat applicable
Yeah, only two rules but at least you guys can hold yourself

Current Matches Idea:​

Bonus: A draft that need an help from you guys
  • Chisato against an yandere girl with comparable more or less AP with her
  • Her vs someone from MCU that aren't in same level as Daredevil of skill bs and no unexpected abilities like Antman
Here is the profile, and without any further wait, let's start the thread!!

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3729925.jpg

Last edited:
Reviving this thread as i wanted to make one last Chisato match with a bang and completing Chisato Depression Arc
And beside that reason, i really want to use this music for the battle themes:

Give me the best opponents idea against her! It must be a female however!

Reviving this thread as i wanted to make one last Chisato match with a bang and completing Chisato Depression Arc
And beside that reason, i really want to use this music for the battle themes:

Give me the best opponents idea against her! It must be a female however!

John wick is waifu so him

Back