• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Ethereal Filcher

Peppersalt43

They/Them

ALTERNATE TITLE: HUNTING DOWN A PLANE-JUMPING THIEF

Part of the spammed character story saga I'm currently working on with each match. For more details, check the story on the Lizardy vs Portal Drake match
● ------------------------------------- ●
Chisato was starting to get used to this new realm and its inner workings. Try not to instantly die or kill a random opponent she's thrown at and gain a point. Gain enough points and she'll finally escape. Until then she was trapped in this weird room though she did appreciate the company.

"Hey, where did my pack of BONK! go?" Scout asked while looking through his fridge.
"Scout, those drinks contain enough sugar to create a new type of diabetes. None of us would try to-" Connor replied before momentarily convulsing, currently laying on the floor with damages all over himself.

"Don't exert yourself, Connor. That alien did a number on you" Misato said, currently repairing the android.
"Pretty sure I saw Johnny drink one of those last week. He then started busting out some dance moves. Also started foaming in the mouth, funniest shit I've ever seen. Ha!" Bakugo jested, silencing the room momentarily.

"Look, I can deal with one missing can but this is a whole pack! We'd notice if one of us took it all, right?" Jeremy asked.
"If you think about it, I could've sworn we had more parts. Sorry, Connor. This'll take a while" the major replied, looking at the stock of android parts they normally had.

"Has anyone seen the casserole dish?" Yor asked, her issue quickly ignored as nobody wanted to see her cooking.
"MY CHAMPIONSHIP! IT'S GONE!" Austin jumped into the scene in a panic.

Before anything could ensue, a portal opened up and a bipedal dragon with turquoise scales and a yellow hard hat stepped out.

"Oh great, it's the dragon" Lizardy commented.
"No hard feelings, Ms. Tokage" the portal drake replied before turning to the crowd "Ladies and gentlemen, we're currently dealing with an Ethereal Filcher. A supernatural thief from my realm currently responsible for our stolen items. Only one of us needs to hunt it down in order to not scare it off".

"Oh! I'll do it!" Chisato said, wanting to take this opportunity to gain another point.
"That's quick. Alright, a portal will open to its base. Good luck" the dragon replied.

• Everything above 9-B is restricted​
  • Speed equalized​
  • Place located in: Cave of Crystals
images

far424-ethereal-filcher.jpg

VS
lycoris-recoil-nishikigi-chisato-anime-anime-girls-short-hair-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited:
Is the incorporeality non-combat applicable?
It is but not in the way you expect

Essentially, this thing can't attack or see very far while incorporeal. Only problem is, it's mind-activated
Also how much AP value Filcher had?
0.002 tons compared to Chisato's 0.00045 tons. Around a 4.4x AP advantage on Filcher's end

Don't worry, it's not the best combat and prefers to steal its opponent's stuff before attacking

Last edited:
It is but not in the way you expect

Essentially, this thing can't attack or see very far while incorporeal. Only problem is, it's mind-activated

0.002 tons compared to Chisato's 0.00045 tons. Around a 4.4x AP advantage on Filcher's end

Don't worry, it's really stupid at combat and prefers to steal its opponent's stuff before attacking
Then this is an easy win for Chisato, skill advantage and analytical prediction would carried hee against this weird thief

analytical prediction
Isn't her analytical prediction based on her viewing her opponent's clothes and muscles and stuff? Because this thing is very much not human at all

Also as I said, this thing's incorporeality is activated by thought meaning she would have to get the jump on this thing in order to get a hit in and even then, it will likely just phase away. 4x AP advantage means that it'll be a while before that happens and it'll likely have stolen most of Chisato's equipment

Isn't her analytical prediction based on her viewing her opponent's clothes and muscles and stuff? Because this thing is very much not human at all
But it never stated that her AP is limited to human, so yeah her AP can work to Flincher
Also as I said, this thing's incorporeality is activated by thought meaning she would have to get the jump on this thing in order to get a hit in and even then, it will likely just phase away. 4x AP advantage means that it'll be a while before that happens and it'll likely have stolen most of Chisato's equipment
But even then, Chisato can still beat him in close-combat without her gun as she's trained in martial arts too
So like if Flincher has stole most of her stuff, what it can do next? And 4x AP advantage isn't much of a problem tbh

What the hell is that things?
It's an anime girl. They're very weird with their big eyes but they've been around in awhile.

Dnd monster. They can be freaky sometimes.

I'll be honest tho, I'm not sure Chisato's AP would work on that thing. Sure there's no real thing saying her AP is only limited to humans, but I think that thing's really above humans. The higher Attack Potency sucks too alongside intangibility. Buuuuut I think Chisato might just be able to pull this off if she really commits. Very high diff vote for her via hit and run FRA

Well but we can say that her AP can work on the animals, but in this case of Flicher yeah it's hard to tell
But the rest? Chisato take this, the intangtibility is only used for stealing so i can say it's not a factor

How is she winning?
Flitcher literally has an x4.4 stat edge and can become invisible and intangible against her
But the rest? Chisato take this, the intangibility is only used for stealing so i can say it's not a factor
Literally why wouldn't it use it for actual combat
It's not a literal moron, it can fight competently

Back