• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charlotte Katakuri vs Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard battle assumptions.

Speed equalized.

Who would win?

Katakuri: 4 (LordGriffin1000,PaChi2,Sword guy Z,Aloydeinora95)

Kinshiki: 0

Inconclusive:0

Katakuri should take this via Regen, Precog, Range plus he can change the surrounding environment into his weapon. While Kinshiki has the Byakugan, Katakuri has the ability to create multiple arms giving him an edge in close combat.

Kinshiki doesnt hold a candle against Katakuri unless those weapons of him rip the soul or something.

if i had anything better than that, I would've said so. otherwise, I wouldn't have a put a "depends" in there. like, for real.

When you said "depends" I assumed you might bring up some things for Kinshiki that help him stand a chance.

yeah. both have a type of different seeing. katakuri can see about 10 secs max intothe future, but he needs to concentrate, while kinshiki can see countries away by causally activating his byakugan, who is constantly like that. he will never be caught by surprise, while it is active either.

If we're assuming that an "Unknown" character has roughly the same AP/Dura stats as their opponent (I forgot what the rule on this is, if there even is one), I say Katakuri.

Katakuri's Elemental Intang + Mid~Mid-High level of regen makes it impossible for normal physical attacks to harm him, meaning that Kinshiki's go-to method is going to amount to nothing. Kinshiki also has no ranged attacks, while Katakuri's Awakening and Muso Donuts are. He can spam Danmaku-esque attacks all over the place and eventually defeat Kinshiki while the latter is unable to deal any serious lasting damage due to the former's Devil Fruit Nature.

Factoring in Pre-cog and extrasensory abilities, Katakuri basically smacks Kinshiki.

It's confusing. The movie portrayed the Momoshiki thing differently from the manga. If we go with the latter, Kinshiki would be Low 5-B. The anime's probably going to portray things differently from both the movie and the manga, and there's divided opinion on whether we can use things from the anime, so we're going to wait.

But I think Low 5-B Kinshiki is going to happen.

well, kinshiki would never be low 5-b considering that he was held back by chojuro and kurotsuchi aka the weakest known kage. do people forget that this happened? or that he got taken out a by a chidori stream (no the same thing as chidori. the stream is just plain old electricity).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back