• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters who DESTROY Toon Force NLF with FEATS and LOGIC

ArachDusa

She/Her
"Toon Force is invincible!"
"It's impossible to beat cartoon physics!"
"Cartoon physics basically make you omnipotent!"
Let's be honest, we've all heard low-tier debaters making no-limit-fallacy arguments in this flavor. Most of us also probably know that these arguments are fallacious and some of us may have even read rants about why they are wrong and how it's annoying when people still make them.
But today, I'm going to do something a little more fun with this topic. I want to ask you to give me any feats you know in which a character manages to defeat a Toon Force user without having their own Toon Force or using the opponent's Toon Force against them, whether it's through non-cartoon reality warping, magic or raw power. I'm only doing this for fun - and so that anyone in this forum could show this list to the next person who tells them that you can't beat Toon Force.
I'll start the list with some feats of my own:
Beerus (Dragon Ball Super) one-shots Arale, with Goku stating that toon physics won't work on him
The Ultimator (DC Comics) easily defeats Mister Mxyzptlk, no-sells attacks from 5-Dimensional Imps, and destroys a Toon Force universe
Hopefully these can give you a gauge of the kind of feats I want in this thread. I'll be waiting to see yours!

Last edited:
Yes. I am looking for feats that involve non-gag characters beating gag characters without gags. Do you have any at the ready?

Pinkie Pie is currently in a tournament and is getting stomped by half the roster. Go and check it
I don't follow My Little Pony, but I tried to Google it and found nothing. Are you talking about here on the Wiki? Because I'm looking for in-universe feats here.

I don't follow My Little Pony, but I tried to Google it and found nothing. Are you talking about here on the Wiki? Because I'm looking for in-universe feats here.
Oh in-universe. I thought you were talking about things happening in this wiki

I'm not sure if this counts as using the toons' Toon Force (the fact they're made of ink) against them.

Toon Force its nothing more than a special variation of Reality Warping.

Anyone who has good resistance to Reality Warping had already a good chance to beat Toon Force users.

Toon Force its nothing more than a special variation of Reality Warping.

Anyone who has good resistance to Reality Warping had already a good chance to beat Toon Force users.
I am fully aware of that. The reason I made this thread is because I am looking for actual, direct feats that prove it by having Toon Force being defeated with raw power, partly so I can then show these direct feats to people who make the NLF argument that Toon Force is unbeatable, but mostly just for fun. This is a fun and games thread, not me trying to have a serious discussion.

Estou plenamente ciente disso. A razão pela qual criei este tópico é porque estou procurando por feitos reais e diretos que provam isso fazendo com que Toon Force seja derrotado com poder bruto, em parte para que eu possa mostrar esses feitos diretos para pessoas que fazem o argumento NLF de que Toon Force é imbatível , mas principalmente apenas por diversão. Este é um tópico divertido e de jogos, não estou tentando ter uma discussão séria.
bilss fron dragon ball

This doesn't happen very often so you won't find many examples of it.

Also, being destroyed "with logic"? Whenever a Toon Force user gets beaten, it's never logically xD, or at least following our logic, maybe by the logic standards of that series...

Also, being destroyed "with logic"? Whenever a Toon Force user gets beaten, it's never logically xD, or at least following our logic, maybe by the logic standards of that series...
I think it's supposed to be a parody of the "<member of political group> gets destroyed by FACTS and LOGIC" meme, but facts is replaced with feats because it's a pun.

I didn’t watch the Teen Titans GO vs Teen Titans movie but I’m assuming that a member of the older Titans kicked the ass of one of the GO Titans at least once

Back