• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters/verses you hated to debate the most?

By the title alone i already feel this thread gonna be a mess lel

Yeah, by the title said: who's characters/verses you hated to debate the most?

Satoru Gojo specifically
The amount of Misconceptions and explaining you have to do for his ability basically every thread
It’s annoying

But if I had to say an entire verse probably Dragon Ball

Last edited:
Basically the most overpowered verses. Being verses like Dragonball and OPM. I never talk about OPM power scaling outside of VSBW and I rarely talk about DB powerscaling at all.

Basically the most overpowered verses. Being verses like Dragonball and OPM. I never talk about OPM power scaling outside of VSBW and I rarely talk about DB powerscaling at all.
Same, with Dragonball I acknowledge it’s just a power scaling garbage fire that I’m better off just leaving alone
Especially after that MFTL+ DBZ thread

Hax characters and generally characters that exceed Tier 8. Hell Tier 8 characters can be annoying. Though I'm generally not that invested in versus debating in general anyways.

As a long time comic book reader and fan of many publisher, Marvel Vs DC is always the worst to debate. Because it always comes down to misconceptions being thrown around, out of context feats and stuff. And then after a few minutes, all argument I see it: "you are a fan of X and hate Y, that's why you are debating against this character." It never made sense to me.

If you can't back up arguments, no need to throw around "you hate this verse so you are biased". (I haven't gotten involved in them myself for a long time, but still see it on twitter and it's annoying). It's even worse when they retort to insults instead of actually debating those characters...

Medaka Box: A walking nlf verse with vague names for haxs and how they work.

Instant Death: "Haha Yogurt kills you"

Slime: Wall of haxs that gets a spammed which makes the debate boring.

Bleach: "Soul crush goes brrrr"

Saint Seiya: Too fast for a character or gets stomped.

Dies irae: Smurf haxs goes brrr

HxH: Fear manipulation wank is the greatest here.

Marvel & DC: Inconstiencies, out of context, retconned stuff being used, etc.

Magi: Using magi characters are fun but dealing with them is annoying, especially Aladdin (unless you got some op haxs)

I'm a spider, so what?: Evil eyes go brrr

Suigay's verse: type 2 concept attacks and law manipulation power null that can shut down type to 2 concepts, very annoying.

Fate: EA SOLOS 8D GILGAMESH (I had to deal with someone who legitimately thought that Gilgamesh could revoke someone's omnipotence)

OPM: For obvious reasons.

Not sure if this is relevant to the thread, but I generally don't like debating about matches or a verse that contains too much hax. Don't get me wrong, Hax is great and allows for some brilliant and creative things. It makes matches seem more interesting and can turn the tide of a match. But when the outcome of a match depends mostly on hax, it can be a head ache

The only time I participate in matches like these is if the character is someone I'm very knowledgeable on, like you're more likely gonna see me participate in match with Vector Prime over someone like the Anti-Spiral.

Eh, the problem with that is how versus debating goes over in this site itself than whether or not somebody has too much hax. Not saying it isn't a problem here, but all we do is go to the powers and abilities page, count the hax and then compare.
In WhoWouldWin, you actually have to argue and prove your point through arguments supported by scans from respect threads (at least that's how it was supposed to be. Obviously this kind of debate only happens as often as Berserk updates a new chapter).

I think I haven't much here so blood sucking debates, if it would be YouTube though I believe most blood sucking from me was danganronpa debate...

But otherwise, I oftenly saw one people downgrading and upgrading another in YouTube and other sites so I guess nothing much new (death battle fanon is one of that examples I believe)

Another one I have probably come to hate recently is Anos and Yogiri. No matter how op the opponent is, it always goes something like this: "[random skill with a crappy name] go brr"

Back in the days i was in one of Slime matches and man i absolutely hate it with passion, which characters? Its Yuuki from what i recall

soul crush seems pretty straightforward to me anos and rimura sounds like aids to debate tho
and fate

Back