• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that are overhated and why

Brazilians usually don't have the enough luxury to have this kind of thing in home................................
You don't have windows in your house or is it that you don't have a house so no windows? Wait what you don't have access to wind in brazil?
🤔 true f insomnia and deal with it but... Why does anything has to do with heat?
they can't sleep in the temperature, hot weather makes it hard to sleep.

Brazil be like

1-U don't have enough money to air conditionater
2-U can't open the windows unless u want to be eaten alive by mosquitos (mainly in the region that I live)
3-Ur neighborhood is dangerous and u can't trust in nobody
4-depending of where do u live, you will die due high temperatures
5- a lot of others bullshit
You don't have windows in your house or is it that you don't have a house so no windows? Wait what you don't have access to wind in brazil?
Mosquitos + I hate the light of the sun (its 3:28 PM right now)

2-U can't open the windows unless u want to be eaten alive by mosquitos (mainly in the region that I live)
Ah hell nah... I went to Egypt and I was freaking out angrily... I got over 50 bites!!!!... I think I'm also allergic to them.

Me in Egypt
saitama-one-punchman.gif
UtYoUxM.gif

That's insomnia? I thought it was a mental problem 🤔
Thats not insomnia, thats just another factor that doesnt allows me to sleep

about imsonia from google:

Most cases of insomnia are related to poor sleeping habits, depression, anxiety, lack of exercise, chronic illness or certain medication.
Symptoms may include difficulty falling or staying asleep and not feeling well-rested.
Treatment for insomnia consists of improving sleep habits, behaviour therapy and identifying and treating underlying causes. Sleeping pills may also be used, but should be monitored for side effects.

Brazil be like

Mosquitos + I hate the light of the sun (its 3:28 PM right now)
Then get off the computer and relax.
That's insomnia? I thought it was a mental problem 🤔
No bruh. Those are different, heat just makes it hard to sleep.

if I get off, I will start complaining about the situation that I am, and that's not cool
Breath in and out... And then close eyes and control your body with your mind.... Like your in a dream... But you make it
Thats not insomnia, thats just another factor that doesnt allows me to sleep

about imsonia from google:

Most cases of insomnia are related to poor sleeping habits, depression, anxiety, lack of exercise, chronic illness or certain medication.
Symptoms may include difficulty falling or staying asleep and not feeling well-rested.
Treatment for insomnia consists of improving sleep habits, behaviour therapy and identifying and treating underlying causes. Sleeping pills may also be used, but should be monitored for side effects.
Might have or had something similar.

Brazil be like

Idk but I just searched on gg recently and GDP per capita of Brazil is not low at all,I don't see any reason why they can't buy even an air conditioner

Idk but I just searched on gg recently and GDP per capita of Brazil is not low at all,I don't see any reason why they can't buy even an air conditioner
depend of the region, I am from a really poor one in a region called ''Nordeste'', check the info about it lmao

Gumball. I was going through some old threads and just... man what he do to be this hated, I mean gumball vs super sonic? c'mon
That fight was actually made by someone who would wank Gumball to the max back in the day (e.g. saying Gumball could snap Bugs Bunny's pencil, claiming he could make any fight a dream with the Magic Notebook so that he could have a chance to defeat his opponent if he ever lost, saying Gumball could glare at Izuku to death and turn him off with the Universal Remote, trying to say he resisted High 1-A conceptual manipulation "because it's funny", etc)

Alright...this might trigger a lot of people...but....

-Sans: To me i can kinda see why he is overhated but to me he has a good personality in the game and is somewhat mysterious about his origins or where he came from, and people would be so angry about this character that they would offend whoever mentioned him in a conversation, and mostly because people hate things because it's popular.
-Robloxian: Yeah some people seem to hate funny oof man for no reason and i don't know why, maybe because ROBLOX has a community that is looked down upon or because ROBLOX is popular.

Alright...this might trigger a lot of people...but....

-Sans: To me i can kinda see why he is overhated but to me he has a good personality in the game and is somewhat mysterious about his origins or where he came from, and people would be so angry about this character that they would offend whoever mentioned him in a conversation, and mostly because people hate things because it's popular.
-Robloxian: Yeah some people seem to hate funny oof man for no reason and i don't know why, maybe because ROBLOX has a community that is looked down upon or because ROBLOX is popular.
Completely agree

Back