• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verses that are overhated and why?

Boruto.
Sure, it isn't as good as Part I of Naruto, or even Part II, but it's not awful.
overrated verses thread when? i wanna scream to the world how i believe jujutsu kaisen and chainsaw man are mid-tier
I agree I really liked the burrito manga, I was prepared for it to be bad because of all that I've heard but it's okay.
I don't have much to say on jujutsu, the show is really good and deserve it's praise but I can understand why you think it's overrated.

Boruto.
Sure, it isn't as good as Part I of Naruto, or even Part II, but it's not awful.
overrated verses thread when? i wanna scream to the world how i believe jujutsu kaisen and chainsaw man are mid-tier
Tbh it's another example of the manga being vastly superior to the anime when it comes to Boruto. IIRC it even pulled a RoF DBS by redoing a movie arc within the anime.

the fanbase is hated not dragon ball
Nah, I've seen so many people from this generation (which I'm apart of) say that MHA and Demon Slayer are better than Dragon Ball.

Like, how can you disrespect the Grand Daddy of Shonen?

To be fair, Dragon Ball (at least the original manga; Super was hype for what it was worth) is kinda boring, and just an overall bitch to powerscale and debate.

To be fair, Dragon Ball (at least the original manga; Super was hype for what it was worth) is kinda boring, and just an overall bitch to powerscale and debate.
Eh. Super was overhyped. I enjoyed the TOP arc, but that's about it.

I wholeheartedly agree that Dragon Ball is annoying to scale lol.

I kinda feel like Loud House might be guilty of this, because of the you know what episode. Before that it had been solid afaik

MHA has a really bad shipping fanbase iirc, the premise of the verse itself is perfectly fine imo tho

I'd like to put this thing out here, no one ever makes a bad product on purpose folks at the end of the day

Back