• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Wank

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
How much can you wank a character/verse simply by taking things out of context or by using outliers.

Example: Kingdom Hearts is 2-B because each world is a universe

PublicMinority87 said:
The One Above All is above Dump level since he is The One Above ALl, not The One Above Most.
I meant actual characters, not joke characters

Seol404 < Spiders < Most of real life.

Therefore, Real life is Admin level.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Seol404 < Spiders < Most of real life.
Therefore, Real life is Admin level.
I can kill spiders, but they creep me out

Its fear hax

Buu Saga Goku is 3-A because Buu was a threat to the universe and Goku was stronger than him

MLPlover2011 said:
Mr Popo is the strongest DBZ character
Ummmm, why? you need to give a reason for the wank

No, you see, he can do anything, including letting himself get defeated. The heroes are "High 1-A" at best. But wait, Jevil can also beat himself, so he should be "At least 0" for being able to do so.

Amaterasu from Okami is 2-C because she is unaffected by time

Seol404 said:
High 1-B because there is infinite temporal dimensions. There was no mention of the amount so logically it meant all of them.

Skeleton is 2-B via scaling.

See, Skeletor is a skeleton. Dry Bones are skeletons.

Dry Bones can kill Mario.

Mario is 2-B.

Therefore, Skeletor is 2-B.

Alexcar3000 said:
Seol404 said:
High 1-B because there is infinite temporal dimensions. There was no mention of the amount so logically it meant all of them.
I meant she can move when time is stopped

Alexcar3000 said:
Seol404 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Seol404 said:
CLEARLY UNBOUND BY TIME ITSELF.
High 1-B Amaterasu confirmed then

Kirby is 2-A because he scales to Magolor, who had the Master Crown, which controls all of reality and all universes in the Kirbyverse, and since we know that the Kirbyverse is actually the Nintendoverse since Kirby has made cameo's in games that have made cameo's in other games thus connecting all of the Nintendoverse, Magolor can control all if the Nintendoverse which in an infinite multiverse

Seol404 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Seol404 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Seol404 said:
CLEARLY UNBOUND BY TIME ITSELF.
High 1-B Amaterasu confirmed then
high 1-B jiren is also confirmed by this

Stop the downplay. Jiren is 1-A. He was able to shook the world of VOID while massively suppressed.

Christian Higdon said:
Skeleton is 2-B via scaling.
See, Skeletor is a skeleton. Dry Bones are skeletons.

Dry Bones can kill Mario.

Mario is 2-B.

Therefore, Skeletor is 2-B.
Goombas would be 2-B by your Logic, Goombas>Dragon Ball Super, Goombas can kill Mario, Mario can kill Dimentio By Character Stat's and Profiles Wiki, Goombas would be 1-A

Back