• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Profiles that surprised you

Contra character. When I played Contra, Bill often gets killed easily and I have to cheat. But this Bill Rizer is High 5-A.

Doomguy with a 2-B to possible 2-A really surprised me I thought he would be in the tier 7-6 Range at his best
Bobobo-bo-bo being 2-C
Gumball being 3-A
Elder Scroll Gods

Pokemon bruh, I was like ehhhh pokemon are weaaaak, then I saw multiversal palkia and cringed a little. Also planetary to solar system legendaries, MFTL+, even fodder pokemon like metapod were tier 8 like WHAT?

Pokemon bruh, I was like ehhhh pokemon are weaaaak, then I saw multiversal palkia and cringed a little. Also planetary to solar system legendaries, MFTL+, even fodder pokemon like metapod were tier 8 like WHAT?
I'm not particularly opinionated on the basis of their statistics, but IIRC, it's largely because of power-scaling.
Magikarp, one of the officially weakest Pokemon, has a bunch of 9-B feats, IIRC.
Baby Pokemon have at least 1 or 2 feats around 9-A or so.
I can't quite remember what other stages are scaled to, but pretty sure they have a basis.
Although, recently, a major feat for third stages has been called into question: https://vsbattles.com/threads/removing-the-charizard-feat-pokemon-downgrade.121677

Despite me being kinda knowledgeable on the scaling, like I said I'm unopinionated; I, personally, don't feel too strongly about whether or not their AP, Striking Strength, Durability or Speed get upgraded or downgraded or whatever.

Also, here's a General Discussion thread for anyone who wants to talk Pokemon stuff: https://vsbattles.com/threads/pokemon-discussion-thread-red-blue-arc.107702/

Sorry for any bother, & I hope that helps, all!

I'm not particularly opinionated on the basis of their statistics, but IIRC, it's largely because of power-scaling.
Magikarp, one of the officially weakest Pokemon, has a bunch of 9-B feats, IIRC.
Baby Pokemon have at least 1 or 2 feats around 9-A or so.
I can't quite remember what other stages are scaled to, but pretty sure they have a basis.
Although, recently, a major feat for third stages has been called into question: https://vsbattles.com/threads/removing-the-charizard-feat-pokemon-downgrade.121677

Despite me being kinda knowledgeable on the scaling, like I said I'm unopinionated; I, personally, don't feel too strongly about whether or not their AP, Striking Strength, Durability or Speed get upgraded or downgraded or whatever.

Also, here's a General Discussion thread for anyone who wants to talk Pokemon stuff: https://vsbattles.com/threads/pokemon-discussion-thread-red-blue-arc.107702/

Sorry for any bother, & I hope that helps, all!
wow, you didn't need to write this but you still did. Thanks!

wow, you didn't need to write this but you still did. Thanks!
Lol. I suppose it is a bit going overboard, eh? Sorry. But, so long as it's appreciated, I'm glad. Again, hope no one minds me going into such detail. (Only took like a few minutes, IIRC, though, lol. I don't think posting that much is a big effort to go through.)

Ninjago and Beyblade, They were meant to promote spinning toys, why did the creators of those shows make them so powerful? When I saw that the stronger characters of both were Tier 2, I was surprised, especially because I forgot about much of the stuff that happened in Ninjago, it has been like a couple years since I last seen it.
Also Tier 7-6 Space Invaders, and Tier 4 Bubble Bobble.

Back