• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since this is anime Usagi, Ren wins via putting her to sleep via bio manip with Dormina. He can also negate her immortality with Sinful Shell.

He resists practically everything she can do, bypasses her shields and attack reflection with Almighty skills, and is outright invulnerable to energy attacks.

This is pretty stompy in Ren's favour.

It would probably be a stomp in the other direction ifanga were used. Assuming Low 2-C Usagi, which os the Eternal Form, she has access to Void Manipulation which can erase non-existent beings. In her lower keys, she also resists a lot of the heavy hitting hax most Persona characters have.

And then Lambda Power Usagi is just overkill.

Joker's come back from being conceptually erased from all of history, I don't think EE is enough to put him down.

Anyways as what Solacis said

Anime Moon gets sleep haxed and other haxed and is a borderline stomp.

Change it to Chaos or Galaxia for a fairer fight I guess.

I'm pretty sure anime Sailor moon should have high resistance to sleep manipulation, the whole fourth season was all about dream power and nightmares. I do remember at the end of the season, the Dead Moon Circus were putting people to sleep across the city but the girls weren't affected, and they were in their civilian form.

I remember when I made this exact match a little while back

But yeah, I'm pretty sure it's at least stompish either way.

Sailor Moon needs more fans on this wiki. Besides me. And Schnee who claims to be neutral but I call his bluff he loves it

I like certain SM characters

Others I don't

That's about all I'll say on being neutral

If this was 2-C Sailor Chaos, she could bypass Joker's regen via this:

" Void Manipulation (Sailor Chaos's powers of destruction can bypass Mid-Godly Regenerationn and prevent a person/object from healing themselves or being restored by a third party - not even Cosmos along with the Lambda Power can recover the damage she causes"

Buttttt since this is only her Low 2-C version, I'm still debating in my mind on who take it. Sinful Shell bypasses immortalies so maybe Joker? He does lead with that as soon as he got Satanael, and he has Satanael here.

Chaos has Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation so that could help, but when Joker can just... shoot her, it's over.

I would want to wait for more Sailor Moon experts but for now I'm leaning towards Neutral Special: Gun.

Guns really are the most powerful weapons in the Shin Megami Tensei multiverse.

How far up in Low 2-C is Ren?

As for hax, Chaos has a lot but star seed removal and remodification is probably the for sure killing factor. It's quick and easy.

Back