• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos Manipulation Update

Limitations and Users sections have been filled in. I have two things left I feel needs addressed;

I want to inquire whether or not it would be appropriate to include Chaos Manipulation under the Reality Warping page's Types section. In the new draft, I described Chaos Manipulation as a variation of RW. There hasn't been any voiced opposition to this, so I am curious on Staff's opinions here.

As for the proposed Users section, I want to point that I've very liberally decided to list Bill Cipher as a Chaos Manipulation user, despite him not having it indexed on his page. While him receiving a rating is not key to this ability page revision, his Weirdmageddon key does fit for what the new Chaos Manip page describes to a T. And I do believe there is a case to be had with Bill, but again, it is not a priority to me. TLDR; asking staff if it would it be wise to let Gravity Fall supporters handle Bill getting a rating in a seperate CRT, or it be grandfathered in with the page update?

That is all from me for now.

Edit: Feel free to critique the Limitations and choice of Users as well.

Last edited:
As for the proposed Users section, I want to point that I've very liberally decided to list Bill Cipher as a Chaos Manipulation user, despite him not having it indexed on his page. While him receiving a rating is not key to this ability page revision, his Weirdmageddon key does fit for what the new Chaos Manip page describes to a T. And I do believe there is a case to be had with Bill, but again, it is not a priority to me. TLDR; asking staff if it would it be wise to let Gravity Fall supporters handle Bill getting a rating in a seperate CRT, or it be grandfathered in with the page update?
Just put "Chaos Manipulation" alongside the Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, and Enhanced Empowerment he has in his Weirdmageddon key if you plan to put it in, really.

Sorry for getting in here despite not being staff, but as the one who revised the whole of Bill's hax, I feel the right to talk here.

Just put "Chaos Manipulation" alongside the Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, and Enhanced Empowerment he has in his Weirdmageddon key if you plan to put it in, really.

Sorry for getting in here despite not being staff, but as the one who revised the whole of Bill's hax, I feel the right to talk here.
Sure, with editing perms I wouldn't mind implementing it. And fair.

Dracula should be another example of chaos users given his entire schtick is directly tied to chaos.
Added.

Back