• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Changing Top 15 Strongest Characters (Poll)

ActuallySpaceMan42

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This thread was created in relation to the "Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier" discussion.

Currently, to be considered for the list, a character's Tier, Attack Potency (AP), and Striking Strength must be equivalent, with Durability either matching these statistics or exceeding them.

However, I believe this approach limits the list, as it does not truly reflect the Top 15 Strongest per Tier but rather a subset of characters. This excludes characters who may possess Tier 2 abilities, such as Reality Warping, yet have ordinary human physiques, leading to their AP surpassing their Durability and other statistics. From my point of view, this makes the whole list a lot less dynamic, as battles between characters of the same tier but with different stats could definitely be more interesting.

So, the poll below will determine whether anything should happen. It will last a week, and once that period is over, based on the number of votes @Setsuna_tenma will either change things or leave things be.

Last edited:
I think the tier based idea just makes more sense for what the thread is.
Although, in theory, nothing stops us from doing both. Aside that experience wise only one of the two would ultimately get attention.

Back