• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Change Lookism Verse page name into PTJ Universe

Let me first start with the reason for the name change. The reason why we need to rename the universe from Lookism to PTJ Universe is that many characters from Viral Hit, Loser Life, Manager Kim and Questism have appeared in Lookism or at least been mentioned and vice versa, and to make it easier to create a profile of the PTJ universe and only on one page instead of creating verse pages for Viral Hit, Loser Life, Manager Kim or Questism.
I have been looking for a statement that they are in one universe but on namu.wiki they are also called PTJ Universe, not Lookism universe or viral hit universe. and on the website https://www.ptjcomics.kr/ if you download the image that says PTJ Comic and look at the name you will see 박태준유니버스_04 복사 which means Park Tae-Jun Universe_04 Copy which indirectly confirms that they are in one universe.

Hmm That Looks Good If It named PTJ Universe . I think we can wait the supporters come to see this Thread

Back