• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Yeah idk what is with Fujimoto and killing anyone and everyone. And it'll be so random "Those born July-September are shot through the neck, aging from 1-9 years old" ??? "In order to use very big gun, Yoru must sacrifice 500,000 people's trigger fingers" ??? Like wtf but at least its not "ah yes I got stronger and can now use big attack because rage amp"

Imagine Naruto gaining KCM required him sacrificing 200,000 male fox's teeth. Ummm what??
To be all fair the fingers were from 500000 pro gun owners

Last edited:
so
with the gun gauntlet
yoru can sacrifice 40,000 people's trigger fingers, or 80,000 individual fingers
and break open the statue of liberty
revealing the skinless/mostly muscleless meat monster in the shape of the top half of the statue
or maybe she created the monster using the fingers instead of revealing it
which has a massive gun
to shoot fingers the size of cars
at japan
makes sense

I
so
with the gun gauntlet
yoru can sacrifice 40,000 people's trigger fingers, or 80,000 individual fingers
revealing the skinless/mostly muscleless meat monster in the shape of the top half of the statue
which has a massive gun
at japan
makes sense
I did not realize the finger was the shell, wth

klptw6e6zrqd1.png

this gonna be the meta post for this week.

so
with the gun gauntlet
which has a massive gun
at japan
makes sense
so was the statue of liberty always a devil
or smth
did the french try to trojen horse America
it's actually that gif from rick and morty holy shit
"Gun" and "Freedom" (Liberty) sound very similar in Japanese ( and Jiyū), and Devils get power from their names, so puns have real world consequences.

It also makes the Gun Devil (Freedom Devil) appearing America funnier, and the fact that "Freedom" was summoned to fight "Control" more fitting.

This is also why the Gun Devil can't insta-kill people born in April, July, or October, because the first parts of the month names in Japanese sound like "Don't die by Gun."
also how do you ask for help with a calc
I've never done that before
Pray.

Last edited:
"Gun" and "Freedom" sound very similar in Japanese ( and Jiyū), and Devil's get power from their names, so puns have real world consequences.

This is also why the Gun Devil can't insta-kill people born in April, July, or October, because the first parts of the month names in Japanese sound like "Don't die by Gun."
I didn't know this, interesting.

Pochita speed upgrade using the bullet too? I mean yeah he did not dodged it, but he DID reacted to it. Close up too.
No tf he didn't? Man's back was 90% turned, he didn't see shit.
I mean, we could call Yoru the Gun Goddess, but it's likely that the Gun Goddess was the statue (since you know, the statue is literally a goddess of freedom after all).
Get out of the kitchen.
Gun Goddess is a pun
Nevermind get back in the kitchen.

the frame before he gets hit he turns his head around and a 'shocked' effect is around him
then he gets ******* laid out so he couldn't move out of the way but he realized something was happening and turned to see what it was
Reactions mean being able to dodge, which he couldn't. From Speed-
Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.

For example, let's say that character A shoots at character B with a gun and character B dodges. That is reaction speed. Keep in mind, sometimes a person aim dodges and it is not as good of a feat.

Enough Bangs have been spoken that I now believe the years-old headcanon that Makima got Bang from conquering the Gun Devil to be true.
Iirc didn't she use Bang off screen on the guys on the train in the Katana Man arc before conquering the Gun Devil?

Enough Bangs have been spoken that I now believe the years-old headcanon that Makima got Bang from conquering the Gun Devil to be true.
Presumably had something to do with the contract she made with Aki and him becoming the Gun Fiend. It'd be funny seeing-
Makima's Bang is scaled to 20% of the Gun Devil because Vibes
-in the notes though.
Iirc didn't she use Bang off screen on the guys on the train in the Katana Man arc before conquering the Gun Devil?
That was the Death Note Hydraulic Press Devil

Back