• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

alright
2 hours 20 minutes left before the next chapter
any predictions?
are we going to get the chainsaw + blood v lady liberty mech fight we've been waiting for???
If it turns out Pochita legit needs blood despite his healing factor, like after Angel's 1000 Year Spear (even though he was nerfed then), that's gonna blow a hole in the Birth/Life Devil Theories.

On the other hand, if Pochita's somehow trying to look for Power/The Blood Devil as part of fulfilling Denji's dreams, then the Yoru slander is never gonna end.
I bet the whole chapter is gonna be destructions, ain't no way a statue that big got nothing dangerous in it.
Prepare to be disappointed, considering Fujimoto's only had a week and basically no assistants

I've given up trying to predict Fujimoto (not really but I'm trying to have no expectations)

If it turns out Pochita legit needs blood despite his healing factor, like after Angel's 1000 Year Spear (even though he was nerfed then), that's gonna blow a hole in the Birth/Life Devil Theories.
Idk if that gonna do anything major to the theory though, like even the Eternity devil wasn't so eternal.
Prepare to be disappointed, considering Fujimoto's only had a week and basically no assistants

I've given up trying to predict Fujimoto (not really but I'm trying to have no expectations)
Man, I wish Fujimoto get some good assistants, he's been holding on with good arts here and there without any decrease in paneling quality is already crazy enough.

Fujimoto without his assistants
ness-vs-ubers-v0-412to69bwqeb1.png

Whatever came out of the statue of liberty is infinitely cooler than just a mech suit
But DAMN Pochita's fraud levels are off the charts
sure a single shot from Yoru leveled a city block from across the entire damn ocean but still

I said I'd link less r/ChainsawFolk, I never said anything about not linking to r/ChainsawMan

• Pochita loses more arms
  • Someone gives Pochita blood
  • Yoru blows up Tokyo
  • Statue of Liberty Mech (close enough)
  • Tonal whiplash
  • Public Safety follows through with Aging Plan
  • A lot of innocent people get hurt
  • More thinly veiled political commentary
No Bingo but holy shit.

I bet the whole chapter is gonna be destructions, ain't no way a statue that big got nothing dangerous in it.

Well that aged like milk.

My goat got one shot :cry:
Also, interesting that Asa is back in control cause of her fear. I wonder if the feat his chap scales to anyone.

Any potential upgrades based on the Kinetic energy or destruction shown?

The Statue of Liberty's head is about seventeen feet tall, eyeballing it to the diameter of the barrel and ultra lowballing it, I'll say that the bullet's a foot wide and two feet long. Converting to metric, getting the volume of a cylinder, and multplying by density of bronze yields a 380 kg bullet (again, ultra lowball).

Since there's a separate panel of it acrossing the ocean, I'll be conversative and assume five seconds as mentioned above, plus distance from New York to Tokyo, is 2,168,800 m/s. So 2168800^2 * 0.5 * 380 = 8.93701754 * 10^14 joules, or 213 kilotons. Again, super lowballed.

Ain't no one scaling to this
Technically Yoru does, and Death probably does too. But yeah, this one shot a Mass-Feared Pochita, so fair...

"The hero of hell, Chainsaw Man. Cry for help and he will come. The devils targeted by Chainsaw and the devils who called for help are cut up and killed too. Because of what he does is marked and killed by many devils... but he revs his engine and arises again and again. Some react to his chaotic exploits with anger, others run and try to scape, and still others worship him. And theres's another reason he is the devil that devils fear most. The devils that Chainsaw Man eats... Their names are erased from existence"
image.png

"The hero of hell, Chainsaw Man. Cry for help and he will come. The devils targeted by Chainsaw and the devils who called for help are cut up and killed too. Because of what he does is marked and killed by many devils... but he revs his engine and arises again and again. Some react to his chaotic exploits with anger, others run and try to scape, and still others worship him. And theres's another reason he is the devil that devils fear most. The devils that Chainsaw Man eats... Their names are erased from existence"
image.png
Agni regeneration>Pochita

The Statue of Liberty's head is about seventeen feet tall, eyeballing it to the diameter of the barrel and ultra lowballing it, I'll say that the bullet's a foot wide and two feet long. Converting to metric, getting the volume of a cylinder, and multplying by density of bronze yields a 380 kg bullet (again, ultra lowball).

Since there's a separate panel of it acrossing the ocean, I'll be conversative and assume five seconds as mentioned above, plus distance from New York to Tokyo, is 2,168,800 m/s. So 2168800^2 * 0.5 * 380 = 8.93701754 * 10^14 joules, or 213 kilotons. Again, super lowballed.

Technically Yoru does, and Death probably does too. But yeah, this one shot a Mass-Feared Pochita, so fair...
This is not even super lowballed anymore, this is extremely lowballed, leaving out every other factors but the bullet travelling.

Crazy...

Back