• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Another instance of Hybrids being immune to stuff fiends and devils are susceptible to is when the Darkness Devil makes fiends feel so much terror they wanna kill themselves in his presence + traumatizing power for months while Denji and Quanxi are completely unfased by it.

This blog has some calcs that place the verse to city or even mountain level which is consistent with the existence of the Nuke devil

This one has some hax and abilities not on her profile

Credits to Cyber

This blog has some calcs that place the verse to city or even mountain level which is consistent with the existence of the Nuke devil

This one has some hax and abilities not on her profile

Credits to Cyber
Interesting that this basically confirms the Gun Devil was not at full power when he was summoned

I still don't think it's enough evidence to support a 4x Multiplier but perhaps we could get a "Higher with full power"

In regards to the KE I am unsure of what to think, It makes sense he should be able to survive his ramming speed and he does seem to demonstrate this when he goes through cities but a counter to be made is that it could be his guns clearing a path.

And the speed stuff I agree with, probably gonna make a CRT on it soon when I get the Building Bust calc approved

Also I'm like 99% sure that the scaling they used to find the Gun devils mass was based on my/Twellas Calc so that makes me happy

There's a few other bullet timing feats, I just need to go back and read the chapters again
i asked for Long to be calced when she reacted to a gun.
0062-011.png

Why the hell does Denji have a resistance to precognition scaling to the Justice Devil???

The Justice Devil doesn't have precognition, it has TELEPATHY.

Was this even added with a CRT???

It's not even a resistance since his thoughts were being read, he just wasn't thinking to begin with so there's nothing TO read.
Technically, that would still count as a form of instinctive reaction, since he was just acting on his own impulses without conscious thought. Or am I wrong?

New chapter just came out
  • Asa went full tsundere mode
    [*]Denji smells like wet dog
    [*]Nayuta and Denji apparently tally every time they fart in a month...wtf Fujimoto
    [*]The 3 rules are #1.never open the other doors in the apartment #2.don't open the fridge 3#don't make out in front of Nayuta
    [*]Yoru really went for the kiss despite all that
    [*]Nayuta looks much older than last time we saw her, like a black haired teenage Makima. She also seems to be a problem child with a hard to deal with personality. She also calls Asa a thief for kissing Denji (But considering Fujimoto's little sister fetish this was to be expected.)

Darkness is probably the strongest after Makima. Just that his fight is very abstract and his abiities are unexplained wich leads to a lot of possibly ratings in his profile.
Other than him i'd say it's likely the blood devil Power (can just turn blood inside her opponent into weapons and instakill someone without immortality or regen from range) or Santa Claus (can turn people into puppets by grazing, can shift her conscience to to other dolls through the world, can use both curse devil and hell devil who are broken etc.)

what happened to him? (he's stronger than makima so i'm curious to know what happened to him)
Nothing. He was about to kill most of the main cast before Makima BFRs to hell through spider devil, staggers him with her biological manip or TK while getting her arm twisted and then leaves with everyone through mind manipulating Santa Claus's doll into using the hell devil contract. Darkness Devil is still alive and well in hell, he probably also spawn killed Makima there after Denji killed her on earth.

Nothing. He was about to kill most of the main cast before Makima BFRs to hell through spider devil, staggers him with her biological manip or TK while getting her arm twisted and then leaves with everyone through mind manipulating Santa Claus's doll into using the hell devil contract. Darkness Devil is still alive and well in hell, he probably also spawn killed Makima there after Denji killed her on earth.
Thank you for giving us lil scrunkly Nayuta, Darkness Devil 🙏

Back